1:30am

Teontrez: "Did I say our night went to shit because of you?

No. I just said our whole night went to shit!

Oh you love me now because you're scared I'm going to leave ?

IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING YOU STEPHANIE!

I JUST WANTED A GOOD NIGHT WITH YOU.

I JUST WANTED TO BEING MEMORIES BACK AND BE FUCKING HAPPY WITH YOU.

I MISS US OKAY! I MISS YOU! I MISS FUCKING EVERYTHING OKAY!

IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR THEN THERE YOU GO.

IM SCARED STEPHANIE. IM SCARED OF NEVER HAVING A GOOD LIFE AND LOSING YOU.

IM SCARED THERE WILL BE SOMEONE BETTER.

IM SCARED OF EVERYTHING. OKAY?

THERE YOU GO, I FUCKING SAID IT ALL.

IM ONLY SO TOUGH ON YOU BECAUSE I WANT THE BEST FOR YOU.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY FUCKING HEART STEPHANIE BUT ENJOY YOUR NIGHT."

Me: "Sorry, no. You're scaring the hell out of me. Calm down before you text me again.

I love you now because I'm scared you'll leave?? That fucking hurt. I've always loved you. I'm sorry I told you I love you in the middle of an argument. I won't do that again don't worry.

I am terrified you will leave. I get you won't leave now I guess, but where was all this love and support back in June?

Back when I needed it? Back when you wanted out?

You should have found a reason to stay. You should have fought back then not now Teontrez.

That's just bullshit and it's not fucking fair.

I tried for two months to get you back and you choose her and now that we're back together I am terrified you will leave because you will go back to her.

You'll go back to her because you know damn well she'll take you back in a heartbeat.

Then when it doesn't work out with her you'll come back to me because you know I'll take you back in a heartbeat.

I'm tired of getting hurt Teontrez. I love you but I'm not the one that needed the break.

I'm not the one that needs to change. I'm not the one that should be apologizing when I didn't do a damn thing wrong.

Fix your attitude and fix your anger. Okay?

I'm not leaving, I'm not giving you two days or a week, I'm not going to hurt you.

I'm not going to run to Julian or Shaun or Marc or Robert.

I'm staying right here. But you need to get your shit together because you have been scaring me with your anger."