10:25pm

Baby Girl 🎀💞

•She's gonna do sports (whatever she wants I won't force it! I'll support her though!)

•Has to get above a C+ or better once she gets past 5th grade

•I want her to be happy and remember everything!

•To be able to come to me for boy advise and trust me with it

•For us to be best friends but always have a mother-daughter relationship you know?

•Sign language is must learn as well as swimming

•I want her to realize that there is so much to world than sitting inside and playing on her phone or playing games or whatever.

•I want her to know that it's okay to have more guy friends than girl friends.

•I want her to know that if she ever needs someone she can go to daddy or mommy

•I want her to have Nemo (and for me to explain the importance of him and how Nemo reminds me so much her daddy) that way she knows that daddy will always be there for her. (I'm keeping Beary Boo in the room with us.)

•I want her to grow up and feel confident about herself. Something I never had and still lack in

•I want her to know everyday how beautiful and amazing she is and not to have to depend on a guy/girl to tell her.

•I want her to look past race, nationality, culture, sex and looks and see what's on the inside. Don't fall in love with looks as much as words. Look past their flaws and find the good in everyone.

•Fall in love with books and your favorite over and over again!

•Have an actual childhood and don't grow up to soon. Enjoy being a kid because mommy had to grow up really fast and she doesn't know how to have fun anymore.

•Go on dates! Enjoy yourself!

•If you're at a friends house stay off your phone unless it's to text mommy and/or daddy something. Enjoy your friends house. You'll never know when the last time you see them again will be so make the most of it. Make memories!

•Have self goals and reach and achieve them!

•stay out late. Go to party's, be safe and stay off of social media!

•get a good job and study for school. Get scholarships from academic things and sports!

•be happy and never be sad. One bad relationship between someone can and will destroy you mentally but it's all on how you pick yourself up!

•You'll met that special person and you'll know who that special person is when you look them in eye, smile, and say "hello". Because they will return it and you'll see that twinkle in their eye that you just fell in love with.

•Always, always, always use your manners when you're outside out the house. Mom and dad raised you better and you should know.

•be nice, don't you dare give anyone an attitude or say anything mean! If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Let me find out you're being a brat and see what happens.

•Fall in love, have adventures, make memories, love yourself, never say "I love you" unless you truly mean it, have your parents meet the boy/girl you're talking to or like before you get into anything deep. Mother knows best! And dad! Keep your best friend around! Take trips when you're old enough, have a social life, be polite, be nice and courageous and brave!

•Don't be like how your momma was.
I never want you to go through what I did. That's a story for another day.

•Go to college. Major in whatever! Change it 20 times before settling because nothing in life is permanent unless you make it permanent.

•It's a bad day not a bad life. Time heals all wounds.

•Whatever you're going through, mom and dad will always support you no matter what. You are important and loved. Always remember that.

•I'm not the punishment parent that's daddy!! So you have to deal with him! In some cases. In others you gotta deal with me.

•Always spend time with your parents and tell them you love them.

•Family comes first then school and then friends (including relationship(s))(didn't know if relationship sounded better or relationships sounded better.)