Prologue

Lucy's POV

That jerk! How can he just leave me behind like this!? 'Hey Lucy, we're going train see you in a year'. How dare he!? I wanted to train as well! I thought to myself after reading the letter that Natsu and Happy left behind. To tell the truth even though I feel angry I also feel kind of sad. I wanted to accompany him as well. I could feel a tear slide down my cheek. Gray and Erza left to train as well, the team is no more. I wonder if anything will ever be the same. Who knows.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch in my house. Letting these thoughts consume me, I feel empty inside. Nothing will ever be the same again.

~Timeskip~

It's been half a year already. Half a year since Fairy Tail disbanded. Half a year since Team Natsu split up. And one year since my self abuse started. I have to wear long sleeve shirts to cover the cuts on my wrists. I haven't told anyone, not even my spirits. I don't want them to worry too much about me. My life is boring, nothing happens over the ordinary. But that's going to change very soon. Because what I don't know at the time is that a special someone is going to come back in my life. And that special someone is going to turn my whole world upside down. But he may also be my savior.

Okay guys I'm back! And I look forward to write another story, have you figured out who "he" is? Even though it's kind of obvious. I hope you'll like the fanfiction, until next time <3