Sakazaki Yuuya Short Story

It's my Yuuya's turn now!! UWAHHH >W< Sorry! Fangirling OvO anyway... You will found out Yuuya's relationship with Sakuya and ze Janitor, Mr. One. And that's it. 

The café is busy late at night again today. Even though there's not much time left until it closes, it's still bustling with birds from all walks of life.

'Right, let's keep it brief. There's something that I have to have you make a decision on, right here.'

'Oh? This is very sudden, Mister One. If you had only told me earlier, I could at least have come up with a witty remark, or the like.'

Mister One- or rather, JB- is always like that. He never gives you the chance to think about important matters. A sudden summons usually comes hand-in-hand with a sudden choice thrust upon you.

'It has been decided that Sakuya Le Bel Shirogane will transfer to St. Pigeonations.'

'... Eh...?'

'What's with that befuddled look? I told you this was important. There's no way you could've forgotten your brother's name.'

'... Sakuya should be in southern France.'

'Well, it seems like he's coming here in the spring with his father.'

'Does this have anything to do with the Hawk party?'

'At present, it doesn't look like it. The report from our branch in France seems to confirm that his father's acting on his own reasons.'

'Is that so...'

Hearing that name makes me feel nostalgic. ... No, not only that. A hard-to-describe lump of feeling, of both good emotions and bad ones, rises up from deep in my chest.

'So, the reason you called me out here and told me this was to let me make the decision? Of whether to step down or continue, that is.'

'Yes. You must choose whether to continue your covert investigation at the academy, or whether to follow the appropriate procedure and leave the school in spring in order to take on a new mission.'

Normally, members of the intelligence division are not assigned missions in which the subject of their investigation involves birds related to them by blood. No matter how much of a cold approach you take when it comes to the completion of your missions, in an extreme situation your relatives could become your weak point. That risk then exposes your comrades to danger.

'We had no way of foreseeing this situation. Our chief said that he'd leave the decision to you. So, what will you do?'

My brother will come to the academy without knowing anything. By coincidence, his lowborn brother will be there, and he'll meet him again. That's all. That's all it will be. You could even say it would be favorable if he gave me the cold shoulder. Even if the school turns out to be involved in less than savory things, if Sakuya doesn't look into my affairs he shouldn't be placed in any danger.

'I'll continue my investigation, mister One. I'm a pro, after all.'

'Got it. I'll tell the higher-ups that, then. I'm just saying this to be sure, but make sure to-'

'I know, I know. Above all, keep acting smooth . You don't need to worry about me.'

-

Poor Yuuya, all these thoughts for Sakuya and he just blows him off... Nuu Yuuya it's okay ;v;