After her.

Hey Zach,
After you and Rebecca, we didn't talk for a while. We would occasionally... But not often. Over that summer I never really saw you. You were at football camp a lot and I was at dance and cheer camps. I was going into the ninth grade, you to tenth. You were on the football team, I was gonna cheer. At the football games I would listen for things that I didn't understand, and after the games I would ask you about it. We became pretty close then. Over football. Who would've thought?
Eventually your friends realized we were friends and talked about us liking each other, which we didn't. Well... You didn't. I was doomed to like you, remember? Anyways... By the end of football season you and Sydney started talking. She was one of my closer friends, although she was in your grade, and she knew I liked you. But she didn't care. I would eventually realize that she would be there, forever and always to separate us. She did a fantastic job. But I'm gettin ahead of myself. Yall started talking, and about this time I started becoming friends with yours, well... Adrian to be exact. We talked about you and Sydney, about him and Sarah, about everything really... You didn't care that we were friends. In fact, you didn't even notice. When you were with Sydney you became a different person. You didn't have time for me, and I was fine with it.
Over thanksgiving break, she found out that a few years back you had called her some name and she got pissed and ended things with you. You knew she and I were friends and asked me to help you out. And I did, but it hurt. A lot. But i never told you that. I never told you a lot of things. I started liking Adrian. On my birthday, he told me he liked me. We officially started talking, and I was happy. A month later, exactly he asked me out. We were dating! I had a boyfriend! Now that shocked you, I could tell. Adrian and I dated for 7 months... We broke up when he started getting pissy about our friendship. He was over reacting! You didn't like me, and I liked him! So that is why Adrian and I ended... Because of you. Because I valued my friendship with you over my relationship with him. And I would have done it again and again.
That is when I really realized that my dating life would be doomed, as well as me. My whole being was a living doomed mess. And i didn't really realize how miserable I was...