Procrastination

I'm back yallll!
How is everyone doing? I feel really bad about not posting like I said I would but work and those damn packets were not on my side, so I beg that yall work with me ok. I'm feeling good and ready to get this rant off my chest.

So today I would like to discuss procrastination. Don't do it.....Please don't do it. That's exactly what I did this summer with my school packets. I just started it on Monday and we go back to school on Tuesday next week. So now I'm trying to cram everything in this week. Then I'm going to visit my boyfriend at college this Saturday till Monday (I'm so proud of him ) then I have school the next day. Lol I told him he was going to be helping me with my work. He said, "Who gone be helping you with your work?" I said, "YOU!" This fool said, " SHIDDDD!" Lmao he is so mean to me. But I love his mean ass (sometimes....lmao no I'm playing)

But the moral of the story is DO NOT PROCRASTINATE! It will hurt you in the long run and cause unnecessary stress. Just get it done. But in my defense I got Senioritis. I'm graduating this year so I got a lil beside myself because I'm excited. Well I learned my lesson.

Let me get back to doing this damn packet before I fail AP English lol. And Calculus while I'm playing. See I'm about to get an 'F' for yall that's dedication (not really) lol.

But let me know of a time you guys procrastinated and had to suffer the consequence. Vote! Comment! Share!

~Fuck Niggas Get Chicken~