I FUCKING GRADUATED!

I'm going to give myself a whooping because I swear I've just been neglecting you guys and I am so sorry. I've got two jobs so I'm very busy, but I'll try to post more.

But....BITCH I FUCKING GRADUATED! YASSSS!
Yall don't know how excited I was when June 10th came and all my blessings came true.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this already but, my mother passed away last year in May and things are kind of different now and I'm moving to a big chapter in my life that sort of determines if I eat or don't eat.

At this point, everything is being done for myself and my mother. I know my mother would've been so proud of me and I miss her everyday but, I refuse to let that hold me back instead it encourages and pushes me to do even better. She is my motivation and I refuse to let her down.

But, I wanted to literally cry when my graduation day came. 😭 I've been trying to make the most of my summer but, I've been working too hard 😩.

I need a break....

ANYWHO! That day was the happiest feeling in my life when I walked across that stage.

Although there was a woman who stood up and told her whole life story. Like bitch I thought this was our graduation while you tryna give an inaugural speech and shit. 👇💺 Everybody was just in the crowd like "Bitch are you done 😪." 😂

But anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know how my graduation went (incredible).

Comment you guys graduation experience and the year you graduated. REP YO SET! 😂 I really want to hear about it.

REMEMBER TO VOTE PLEASE! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!