Disrespectful Commenters

Ok I am here today to talk about disrespect. And I apologize for not posting but school just started, I'm a senior lol you know how that goes.....ANYWAYS to more important things....

So I'm going to talk about disrespectful commenters. Idgaf if you don't want me to respond back to your comment. I'm going to anyway because I can do whatever the fuck I want SIMPLE AS THAT! If you said some shit I didn't agree with, I am going to say something. Don't try to dismiss me baby because I will continue to speak boo boo that peace sign shit don't work on me baby. Wattpad didn't make a respond button for me not to use it and if you feel that emotional (with your mad ass) about what I said that's your fucking problem and that's as SIMPLE AS THAT. Don't comment me back on some bullshit being sensitive because someone called you out on your shit or responded back to you. It's not that damn serious take a fucking nap with your cry baby ass. And lord knows I'm Queen Petty and I will keep responding because I DON'T CARE!

So the reason I am making this rant today is because this bobble head ass lil girl decided she wanted to snap at me because she said some ignorant ass shit and I said something. So me being the petty queen that I am I'm lmao because that shit was funny how quickly you can push someone out of character. She was soooo mad lmaooooo. But she called herself "cussing me out"......bih. If you don't have a fucking seat. Did I flinch? HELL NO! LOL You are scaring no one. You are hurting no one's feelings honey. I will continue to respond all day baby because you are not a threat. You don't scare me and you the one with the feelings hurt clearly ole mad ass lmao.

Comment if you ever had to deal with a disrespectful commenter. You ever been disrespectful but didn't mean to? (Be honest lol) Vote! Share!