I Am Not My Hair

Hey guys! Another update. To be honest with you guys I have no system in the way I update. I just wing these things. IT BE STRAIGHT OFF THE DOME FOR Y'ALL! Ctfu. No but in all seriousness I need some kind of system on how I'm going to update. I need a game plan lol. Any suggestions? Hmmm?

Sooooo, I got a problem you guys. The things I hear and see in our society sickens me sometimes. A lot of people has this fucked up mentality that if you're not lightskin with long hair and pretty eyes or something then you are not beautiful. Errrrkkkk!  Excuse you! I just want to say that if you don't have long hair and you rock you some good ass weave then kudos to you honey. You do you. If you have long pretty hair honeyyyy work!

I'm a natural girl. My hair is not really long but it's the length that I'm comfortable with. My hair does not make me who I am. I could shave off all my hair tomorrow and guess what? I'm going to still be the same person tomorrow and everyday after that. Who you are comes from within, not what's on your head. I am not my hair! Lol courtesy to India Arie.

Don't let anyone say you aren't what you're worth because you don't look a certain way or you don't fall into the standards of others. You my honey boo boo child are not your hair. It does not tell your worth. It does not show who you really are. It does not define YOU!

If someone decides to say some foul ignorant ass shit like that, I give you my word that you should cuss they ass out in the worse way. Who are they to say anything with they statistic booty eating asses? That's what I don't get these days. Everybody wants to blend in and be like everybody else. STOP! No matter how much of an actress/actor you are, at the end of the day the only person you can be is yourself.

SPREAD THE WORD!

Lol yeah so that's my opinion on the subject. Comment please! Thoughts? Concerns? Vote! Vote! Vote!

Oh yeah! If any of you guys have any suggestions on what some of my topics should be about write it on my message board. Please and thank you!