Guilty

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been gone too long. School is getting too crazy! But here is my next topic.

You know when you are talking about something or expressing your opinion about something and then someone in the room gets mad or defends it, THEY GUILTY!

So I was talking about how I dislike thirst trapping hoes on the internet and stuff. I was with my two friends and one of my friend's friend. So I was saying how they are always complaining about guys only caring about their body and only wanting to talk to them for sex. I said if they want guys to get to know them for them and what's in their mind and not their body, then stop revealing their secrets (goods) to everybody and show their brain not their  body. It's their own fault.

Then my friend's friend just got mad all of a sudden and was trying to defend the topic about being a hoe. I'm like, you, my sweetheart, are a thirst trapping hoe. Yea I know some people don't like to be so judgmental and want to see it from the other's point of view, but no she got full blown mad. Like, you think because you're mad that I'm going to change my opinion. Uh, NO!

I mean she's not my friend. I was just stating my opinion. With her guilty thirst trapping ass!

Comment if you guys ever found someone guilty. Thoughts? Concerns? Anything?! I love you guys comments! Please vote!