Our Friends

Hey guys sorry that I haven't been updating, but I've been really busy lately but I'm ready now lol. Soooo here ya go!

M/m Me and My Main lmao

We all love our friends to death. Shooo I know I do! But there are many different types of friends. I'm going to go over 5 different types of friends and which friend I play a part of.

#1 The Extra Friend

We all know we got that one friend that just can't help themselves. They just have to do the most constantly for no reason but at the end of the day we still love them right? But this friend is the one that has to make a big deal out of EVERYTHING! Hence the word 'extra'.

#2 The Bold Friend

This is the friend that has no fears WHAT SO EVER! They are the friend that literally doesn't care what anyone thinks. They are kind of the daredevils in the friendship. They will never pass up a challenge and does and says things that you would never catch yourself doing/saying.

#3 The Chill Friend

This is the friend that is very laid back. They usually are the level-headed ones and the backbone of a friendship because they always keep that ground level.It's always cool to have a chill friend.

#4 The Goofy Friend

This is the friend that will always keep you smiling no matter what. You will never live a dull life with a friend like such. They are the ones that will turn your day around, even if you are having the worst day ever. They will always make a way into your heart with their smiling faces and goofy personality.

#5 The Friend Beater

This friend is always beating your ass! Lmao. This friend is the one that when they laugh real hard they are beating your ass while laughing and you have to stand 50ft away while they laugh because you're scared they're gonna knock your ass out. Ctfu. But, they are always hitting you when you joke with them and falling all over you and shit. But, it's all out of love.

SURPRISE! I'm The Goofy Friend! Lmao.

Comment what type of friend you are! I'd really love to know! And please vote!