Everyone is Beautiful Theory

Hey guys!

My next topic is about everyone being beautiful. Yes! I do believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. Everyone has something unique about them that others might find weird or particularly unattractive. But, at the end of the day the question is:

Do you love yourself?

Do you believe that you are beautiful?

If the answer is yes than fuck what everyone else has to say because only you and God knows you and your worth.

That boy that supposedly called you "ugly" tell them to eat ass and pull his bestfriend  because he is one of those boys that ain't shit and probably can't do anything for you anyway. If that girl called you "ugly" tell her you'll take her man and to take a nap because you are beautiful and no one can take that away from you. And be confident and don't let those ass eaters phase you and SPREAD YOUR WINGS!

Now I know that everyone doesn't find everyone attractive. I know. Trust me. I don't see myself with every guy I see or meet, but hey that's me and it's safe to say that it's everyone else as well. No one is attracted to just anyone.

Flaunt what you have and show them that steeling their man OR WOMAN is easy because you are that BITCH! OK!

(N/A: lol I usually don't like to describe women as bitches but hey! I was trying to prove a point lmao)

Leave your thoughts/feedback below please.And please leave some constructive criticism. I want to know what's on yall minds! And please vote you guys!