Chapter 12

Jacob,

"Woah..." Chres said looking around. "Huge I know" I sighed. "Very" "Uh...let me show yall around" I said closing the door. "Yea,okay" he looked around. "Okay follow me" I walked in front of them. I walked to the kitchen. "This is the kitchen, you can cook whenever you want and anything you want." I said putting my hands on my hips. I walked to the living room which was next door. "This is where I'm gonna put the bounce house" He looked in the half empty room. "YAY BOUNCE HOUSE!" Amari yelled. There was an echo in the room. Chres lowly chuckled. "Next room" I walked out the living room and walked up to the rooms. I opened my bedroom door "This is My room, don't be scared to come and visit" he winked at me. I blushed and moved along. "This is Yours and Amari's room and I promise that I will get her- her own room. "You dont-" I gave him the look that meant 'I want to don't ruin it' he shut his mouth. I moved along to another room. I opened the door. "This is The Gym anytime you wanna come in just go" I said opening another door. "This is my...Game room, yea I'm a video game geek I'm only 20" I said as he looked at me doing a goofy ass smile. "I'm a geek too Jacob maybe we can have a competition" he showed his fangs. I got close to his face and whispered "maybe more" I pecked his lips and moved on.

I felt a slap on my ass, I turned to see chres biting his lip. "Anyways...." I opened my office room. There was a huge pile of my money on the floor and I mean huge. "Sorry, I left this...on the floor" referring to the money. "I-its fine" he stuttered staring at the money. "If you need any, don't be afraid to ask Chresanto" I said grabbing a stack handing it to him. "Here's the start, that is about $30,000" I winked at him. He nodded then blushed.

"This is the backyard This is where we have family outings. They're always at my house" I said walking out to the yard. "Look daddy, there's a pool" Amari said as Chres set her down. "And you can get in the hallow side If your daddy is okay with it." I looked up at chres and he was nodding while smiling. "Now about this surprise, I have to make a call so if you need me I'll be in the kitchen, feel free to look around..." I walked off.

Chresanto,

He had pictures all over his wall of his family and friends. They looked happy and loving, the opposite of my family and friends. You see elementary through High school, I was lonely and didn't have any friends. I was picked on cause I were glasses and were braces which I still have on to this day. That was until I met Jasmine, Amari's mother. She was my only friend then we confessed our feelings and we has a fling. We made love after 7 months of dating. She told me she was pregnant and I been with her through everything hormones, mood swings, cravings, all the things. But then she died, it took a toll on me but then I realized I had a beautiful baby girl to take care of and I did the best way I can.

I walked to the corner over the room so I could hear Jacob talking. I put my ear against the wall.

"Well I have a step-daughter.... Did you get the tickets or no?...... Great come by and drop them off....alright bye Cam...thanks" I picked up Amari and sat on the couch. Jacob walked back in the room with his hands in his pockets. He just called Amari his step daughter. That made me smile inside. "My friend is coming by to give me tickets for something" he smiled. "And once we get them we can go alright?" He said playing with his hair. I nodded and bounced Amari on my lap.

Later,

Its 2:30 pm, if we were in Detroit it would of been 5:30. Jacob was right I does get hot here. He told us to pack clothes for our trip. I guess were going again. Ding Dong!! Jacob sat up and walked over to answer the door. "Finally cam" "...Yea sorry I'm late I was cleaning my house" a male voice.

Cleaning reminds me when I used to clean.

Flashback...

"No No No, You're not cleaning it right I want to see my face on this floors!" The man yelled at me. Amari was behind me staring up at him. "What the fuck you looking at bum!??" He yelled at her. That's it he crossed the line, he can yell at me all he wants but not at my princess. She began to cry. I threw the sponge down and got up slowly. "Did I tell you-" I connected my fist with his jaw and knocked him out cold. I checked his pockets and took out his wallet. "1000 him thanks man" I spat on him, picked up Amari and left out his house. Of course I spent the money on food, blankets, but mostly food.

End....

That is a day I will never forget. "Okayyy i got the tickets" Jacob rushed back in. Amari is sleep. "The plane leaves in 2 hours, come on" he said grabbing his bags. I grabbed me and Amari's and followed him to his limo. I wonder where we going?