Chapter 13

Chresanto,

"Wake up" I was shooken awake. I slowly opened my eyes to see me back in of a limo. "I'm glad your awake" I looked over wiping my mouth. "Help me with the bags" Jacob got out. I let Amari out and followed behind her. The trunk opened and Jacob took out Amari's bag full of candy he insisted on buying her. He handed it to me and grabbed his green suitcase. I handed Amari the bag. "YAY CANDY" she looked inside. I chucked. "Amari stay close to daddy" I said softly pulling her to me. "Sorry daddy" she said eating a pixie stick. I grabbed her pink and purple case and my blue suitcase and looked at Jacob. "In here" he said walking up to a building. "Where are we?" I asked. "I'll tell you when we get to the room" he said walking in. "Go princess" I said meaning follow Jacob. She walked ahead of me chewing on her candy. We walked in and the Jacob was talking to the lady at the desk.

The lady giggled and looked at me. "Okay come on Chres" Jacob said with a key in his hand. The lady waved at me and continued her work. We walked to the elevator. Jacob pushed the top floor. Once we were there jacob opened the door. "WOW" Me and Amari Gasped. "Is it alright, because I can get-" I cut him off. "Jacob It's perfect." I sat the cases down. He signed of relief. "I'm glad you guys love it" he said setting the bag down. "Now tell me where we are" I said sitting on a bed. "Okay are you ready for this?" Have looked at me then Amari. She nodded fast. "We are in FLORIDA FOR AMARI'S MAKE-UP WEEK" he picked up Amari spinning her. "FLOWIDA" She screamed.

I can't believe he was actually serious about Amari's make up week. I'm not trippin though He can do what he wants with his money but I'm thankful he's doing all this. "You hungry honey?" He asked her. "Mhmmm" she said laying her head in his shoulder. "You hungry boo?" He looked at me. I blushed at the nickname and nodded. "Okay I say we go out to eat How's that sound?" I sat up and held his face. "That would be nice but let me pay with..." I grabbed 50 buck "this" he looked at the money and shook his head. "Nah...I got this" he smiled. I grinned back and slowly pecked him. "Ewwww" Amari covered her eyes with her tiny hands. I pulled away to find jacobs free hand on my butt. I blushed as he took it off. "Sorry" he whispered.

At Restaurant,

We decided to go to five guys. I was sitting with Amari on my side and Jacob across from us. We were waiting on our food. Me and Jacob got bacon burgers and Amari has Chicken nuggets. "So,Amari I want take you to Disneyland tomorrow" jacob said sipping his sweet tea. She looked at him from the window wide eyed. "REALLY??!" she leaned over the table excited. I sat her in the Chair properly. "Yea its your week honey we can do whatever you want" He said looking at me. I smiled and looked down at her. "Lemme kalm down" she patted her chest. We both laughed at her. I fixed her bow that was on her head.

"Tomowoe is gonna be awesome!!!!" She sunk her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. She was now on my lap. Jacob came over to our side and wrapped his arms around me. I really felt like he was family.