Chapter 16

Chresanto,

About 30 minutes later we arrived there was a bunch of cars. Jacob pulled in reserved parking and parked. He looked back at Amari. "Ready to go?" She nodded quickly. I got out the car and helped her out. I sat her down she started hopping around. "Wait Honey I wanna take a picture" Jacob said snapping a picture of Amari. "Okay let's go!" He said grinning like a kid on Christmas. I held Amari's hand as we walked to the gated Park. Jacob pulled out the tickets he got from Cam and talked to the lady. The lady nodded and Gave him 3 passes. The gate opened and we walked in. "YAY DISNEY!!" Amari Screamed. Jacob chuckled and showed me the passes. It was passes to cut everyone in line the ticket said 'Fast Lane'  "Amari What's first?" Jacob asked as I picked her up. "TEACUPS" she squealed. We headed to the "fast lane" and we automatically got in.

7 hours later,

"Can I get a huge bag of Carmel Corn?" Jacob asked. "$2.99" the man said behind the counter said making the corn. Jacob pulled out a 5 "keep the change" he said grabbing the huge bag that's almost as big as Amari. We got it for the fireworks. The light show was amazing... Blue, green, red, pink, purple... All in the shape of Micky mouse's head. "Daddy looook!!" Amari said from my shoulders. She had a mouth full of popcorn jacob had one hand holding the bag of popcorn and the other held my waist. He faced me and kissed me right under the lights.

Jacob,

Hotel,

I was laying on Amari's bed watching her color on a coloring book I bought her at Disneyland. "So what do you want to do tomorrow Honey?" I asked. "Hmm...first can we eat a big breakfast?" She asked. I nodded "anything you want" she scribbled on the paper with a purple crayon. "Then can we go shopping and sight seeing I wanna get something for daddy" she said looking up at me. I tilted my head.

"Cause daddy is important... I remember when I he beat up this guy cause he yelled at me" she said scribbling again. "Awe why?" I asked. "Daddy was cleaning the mans house to get money cause I was Realllllyyyy hungry... But the man was a big fat meanie cause he yelled at me..." She closed the coloring book and laid back. "You tired?" I asked. She nodded and yawned. I picked her up and laid her under the covers. I tucked her in and turned her lap off. "Mr.Perwez tank you for taday" I heard her yawn. "Its no problem"

Chresanto Came back with Snacks. Doritos, lays, fritos, hot cheetos, and hot fries. "Ohhh yess" I said as he put them in a cabinet. He crawled onto the bed and kissed me slow and passionate. He slowly grinded on me. I could feel myself getting hard. He pulled away and looked at my boner. "Oops" he said. "I-its okay I'll just go take a cold shower." I said getting up. "Noooo" he pulled me back and pulled my sweats down. "Shhhh" he said and started sucking on my tip. "Oohhh" I groaned and laid on the bed putting the blanket over head to cover him. The blanket bobbed up and down. I closed my eyes and held his head. I can't believe I'm getting head first time in a long time. And I must say it felt amazing cause chres does it different.... He swirled his tongue around my tip making me cum in his mouth. I covered my mouth to keep me from moaning so loud. He came back up and kissed me. "My god Chresanto" I panted. He smiled and got comfortable. We both feel asleep.