Chapter 18

Jacob,

"So Chresanto it'd love if you will go to dinner with me" I smiled. "Won't Amari be back by dinner?" He asked picking at his fries. "I mean that's why were in Florida anyways." He looked up into my eyes...finally. I was in awe with his honey brown eyes. "We can take her if you want Chresanto" He slightly smiled. The first time he smiled today. "Where are we gonna go?" "We can go to the Raintree" he scrunched his eyebeows. "You'll see" I threw down a 20 dollar tip and grabbed his hand walking out. "Wanna go to the mall? We can shop" I got into the car. "Um sure" he followed. I drove to the biggest mall in Orlando.

"What do you want to get first?" He asked looking in awe. I wanna get matching shirts to be honest" He grinned at me. That made my heart flutter. "One day Jacob imma pay you back for all this" he grabbed my hand as some "pretty" girls walked by. They seemed like they were gonna flirt with Chres. He slowly kissed on my neck then winked at the girls. They looked at me with hate in there eyes. Then they realized I was Jacob Perez and continued to walk by. We walked into the timberland store to get him the original and Navy blue timbs. We also ordered matching custom made made timbs. "Oooo Jacob what about the Nike Factory?" He said trying to get me to buy something for myself. "I don't wear Nike Chres" I giggled lightly. He looked over at me while I looked forward. There was a long awkward silence. "Hot Topic?" He finally said. Now that I do shop at. " oh alright" I said giving into his adorable trap. He smiled slightly grabbing my hand and dragging me in. He looked around the kinda dark store. I went straight to the shirt section to find me a new shirt. Soon Chres was slowly falling in live with Hot Topic...He talked about the chokers, earrings, and shirts. I love how he talks on and on. Soon I settled in a 5sos shirt for me and Amari to match then Chres convinced me to get some Nike products.

I mean Nike is just not my style, my style is like timbs with joggers or better yet inside out joggers. Yea I wear em inside out even in public...what? Anyways, we walked into the Nike factory, Chres lead me to the jogger, shirts, socks, hoodies, and track jackets. I mean it didn't look too bad. I found this one Nike jacket that looks like its the 90's so I bought that and chres got a matching Nike outfit.

By the time we left the mall it was like 1:30. "You think they're back at the hotel Chres?" I asked as I got in the car. "I hope so...she better have not hurt My baby" he balled his fist. "Chresanto karrisa is not like that at all, she's a super nice person....known her for years" I reassured as we drove back to the hotel.

Chresanto,

As we entered the room, it smelt like girly perfume. "They must've went to bath and body works" Jacob said as he set the bags down. "DADDY" Amari became visible as she ran to me. I knelt down to pick her up. "Hey Princess" I grinned. "I had SO much fun today....Ms.Karrisa is super nice!" Amari squealed as I kisses her face. "I bet she is" I looked up at her. She was talking to Jacob about something. "And look daddy! She took me to get my nails done!!" Amari showed me her pink nails on her small fingers. "That is so gorgeous Princess" I said looking at them. "....daddy I don't want to leave Mr.Perwez" she said lowly. "I don't either" I said.

Jacob,

"Why can't I goooo?" Karrisa Pouted. "Because I plan on asking Chresanto to be mine" I said. "O wait all the things you told me y'all did and you didn't even ask him out?" She said gasping. "Well when you put it that way" I said rubbing my arm. "Jacob I can't believe you"