chapter 19 - Taxi Driver

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 8.18 "Freaks and Geeks", in the joined hotel room, Sam sat at the table. Sabrina was sitting in front of the TV, watching cartoons. Catty was cooking.

Sabrina looked at Catty. "I could actually see what was going on because Naomi wanted me to see it."

"Sabrina, what else did she say?" Sam asked.

"That she wanted Mommy dead because she was keeping me away from the Angels," Sabrina answered. 

From 8.17 "Goodbye, Stranger", in Heaven, in Naomi's Office, Sabrina opened her eyes. Her eyes were completely white (Like Alastair and Lilith the Demon's). Her eyes glowed blue from within (like Castiel and Octavia). The blue glow made her white eyes seem whiter. The light grew brighter. Shadows of unfurling wings appeared on the wall behind Sabrina.

Sabrina: (voice over from 8.18 Freaks and Geeks) "That she was keeping me from my destiny."

From 8.18 "Freaks and Geeks", in the joined hotel room, Sabrina looked at Sam and Catty. "But out of all the Angels that Naomi could control, she brought back Dad because she knew that he could find us and she knew that she could manipulate him into bringing me to them so they could try to turn me against you."

Catty nodded. "Yeah, and when I see this Naomi chick, an Angel Blade is going up her..."

From 8.01 "We Need to Talk About Sabrina", in Purgatory's wilderness, Dean looked at Benny. "So you just want to guide me and Ness out of Purgatory out of the goodness of your undead heart?"

Benny tilted his head slightly. "More or less."

From 8.07 "A Little Slice of Kevin", in Purgatory's wilderness, Dean, Castiel, Ness and Benny stood together. Dean and Benny gripped each other's left arms with their left hands. Benny looked upward, his body stiffening. His left hand glowed with red and white light. He appeared to be consumed by red and white light that flowed into Dean's arm.

Dean: (voice over from 8.01 We Need to Talk About Sabrina) "What's in it for you?" 

Benny: (voice over from 8.01 We Need to Talk About Sabrina) "I'm hopping a ride."

From 8.01 "We Need to Talk About Sabrina", in Purgatory's wilderness, Dean looked at Benny in confusion. "What?"

"It's a Human portal, jackass," Benny told him. "Only Humans can pass through."

From. 8.06 "Southern Comfort", outside of Fat Mack's Rib Shack, Dean, Ness, Sam, Catty and Sabrina were standing around the Impala.

"He's a Vampire," Sam told them.

"He's also the reason we're topside," Dean replied.

From 8.05 "Blood Brother", in Purgatory's wilderness, Ness pushed away from the tree, using her Purgatory Machete to turn the Vampire toward the tree, pushing him against it, pushing the blade through his neck, decapitating him, killing him.

Sam: (voice over from 8.06 Southern Comfort) "I know you two had to do what you had to down there."

Ness took the machete away from the Vampire and the tree, watching the headless body fall to the ground. She turned toward Castiel, Benny and Dean.

From 8.06 "Southern Comfort", outside Fat Mack Rib's Shack, Dean, Ness, Sam, Catty and Sabrina were standing around the Impala.

Catty looked at Sam. "I highly doubt you get anything about Purgatory."