chapter 21 - The Great Escapist

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 8.17 "Goodbye, Stranger", in the warehouse's crypt, the stone fell to the floor, shattering, revealing the Angel Tablet that had been encased within.

Ness: (voice over from 8.17 Goodbye, Stranger) "If the Demon Tablet can shut the Gates of Hell, what can the Angel Tablet do?"

Sabrina looked at Catty. "Naomi has been controlling Dad since she got him out of Purgatory."

"Where's Cas?" Ness asked.

"Gone," Catty answered.

"He's protecting the Angel Tablet," Sabrina told them.

"From Naomi?" Ness asked.

"Yeah," Sabrina answered. "They'll go after him to get it." She looked at Catty. "They'll come after me, and they'll come after you to get to him. Dad's luring them to him to try to keep us safe."

From 8.19 "Taxi Driver", on Fizzles' Folly, Naomi held her hand toward Catty. "My name is Naomi."

Catty backed away from Naomi. "Oh, I know who you are. And I know that you've been filling Sabrina's head with God knows what, and I know what you did to Cas after he got out of Purgatory."

From 8.10 "Torn and Frayed", outside the warehouse, Castiel had Samandiriel leaning against the Impala.

"They're controlling us, Castiel," Samandiriel told him.

Castiel stabbed Samandiriel in the heart with his Angel Blade, killing him, making his flash with bright white light.

From 8.19 "Taxi Driver", on Fizzles' Folly, Catty looked at Naomi. "You screwed with Cas' head and had him spy on me and his daughter. You were trying to have me killed so you could take my daughter's power and call it your own."

"I'm only trying to make sure she fulfills the prophecy that she is supposed to be," Naomi told her. "She is a legacy."

"She is just a kid," Catty told her.

"She is a warrior, just as you are," Naomi told her. "Sabrina, the most powerful being on earth is ill-trained, ill-prepared, and is in the hands of you. And now Castiel is in the wind with a hydrogen bomb in his pocket."

From 8.14 "Trial and Error", on Fizzles' Folly's main compartment, Kevin looked at Dean, Ness, Sam, Catty and Sabrina. "God built a series of tests."

From 8.14 "Trial and Error", in the rooming barn's main room, Sabrina gripped the Hellhound by its back as she stood, pulling it up, making it stand on its hind legs, struggling to restrain it. Sam ran in with Octavia's Angel Sword, sliding closer to Sabrina and the Hellhound, in front of them, slashing the sword through the Hellhound, bathing himself in its black blood.

Kevin: (voice over from 8.14 Trial and Error) "When you've done all three, you can slam the Gates."

From 8.19 "Taxi Driver", on Fizzles' Folly, Ness looked at Kevin. "What's the second Trial?"

From 8.19 "Taxi Driver", in Hell, in Bobby's Cell, Bobby embraced Ness. Ness smiled, returning the embrace.

Kevin: (voice over from 8.19 Taxi Driver) "An innocent soul has to be rescued from Hell..."

From 8.19 "Taxi Driver", in the woods, Sam held up his arm, the light now a blueish white that started to rise up into the sky.

Kevin: (voice over from 8.19 Taxi Driver) "And delivered unto Heaven."