Bloopers

Amber Heard - Catty Winchester

Ashley Greene - Ness Singer-Winchester

Caitlin Carmichael - Sabrina Winchester

Holland Roden - Octavia

Mia Talerico - Young Sabrina Winchester

From 8.19 "Taxi Driver", in the street, Jensen Ackles / Dean Winchester, Ashley Greene / Ness Singer-Winchester, Jared Padalecki / Sam Winchester, Amber Heard / Catty Winchester and Caitlin Carmichael / Sabrina Winchester were talking with Assaf Cohen / Ajay.

"One day, you will owe me a favor," Assaf / Ajay told them.

"You say that like you know us," Jared / Sam told him.

"Of course," Assaf / Ajay told them. "You're the Winchesters"

"Do you watch the show?" Caitlin / Sabrina asked.

"Yes, regularly," Assaf / Ajay answered.

Jared / Sam looked at the others. "Look. Should we get?"

It was another take.

"Of course," Assaf / Ajay told them. "You're the Winchesters."

"Sorry," Amber / Catty told him. "Have we met?"

"He probably watches the show, Catty," Ashley / Ness told her.

Caitlin / Sabrina laughed.

Jensen / Dean looked at Assaf / Ajay. "What do you think about our move to Wednesdays?"

Caitlin / Sabrina smiled.

From 8.05 "Blood Brothers", lakeside in flashback, Amber / Catty knelt in front of Mia Talerico / Young Sabrina Winchester. "Season eight."

Mia / Young Sabrina laughed.

From 8.11 "LARP and the Real Girl", on the field, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness and Caitlin / Sabrina were in costume.

Caitlin / Sabrina tossed the flag into the air.

The flag fluttered to the ground in the middle of the two armies.

The armies cheered, running at one another.

Jensen / Dean and Jared / Sam ran side by side, swords raised. 

Jensen / Dean slipped in the mud, falling.

It was another take.

The armies ran at one another.

Jensen / Dean and Jared / Sam ran side by side, swords raised.

Jensen / Dean slipped in the mud, falling.

Jared / Sam stopped next to him, pretending to stab him with his sword.

Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness and Caitlin / Sabrina laughed, raising their legs in front of them, having their arms at their sides in a Kung Fu stance.

Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) Season 8 Gag Reel 

From 8.15 "Man's Best Friend With Benefits", in the bar, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean and Ashley / Ness were 'thrown back with magic', jumping back and spinning around.

From 8.06 "Southern Comfort", on the house porch, Jared / Sam and Jensen / Dean were posing as FBI, kicking at the air.

From 8.19 "Taxi Driver", in the woods, Jensen / Dean, Jared / Sam and Ashley / Ness were standing on podiums that were against the trees so that they would illustrate being pinned by Crowley's magic, dancing around on the podiums.