Chapter 1

Frinza's POV:

I was shopping in the mall with my bestfriend Ariana she wanted to shop for her birthday party.

Since morning we were shopping,so we finally decided to take a break and go to Starbucks,to have our beverages.

I was sitting on a chair when my phone rang,indicating me that I got a message from unknown number which was sent from a private number.

I opened the message while Ariana was ordering our coffees.

Private no.

You look cute when you are stressed.
~Your lover

I thought this message was from a wrong number so I texted back to that number.

Me:

Sorry wrong number.

Immediately that number replied back.

Private No.

No Frinza this is not a wrong number babe.
P.S- You are mine.
~Your lover

What the hell!
Who is this creep?

I got a bit scared reading the message.I'm actually kinda paranoid person,I sometimes even feel that someone is watching me.

I texted back again,being a little annoyed and crept out.

Me:

Who are you?

Few seconds later,I saw Ariana coming towards me so I put my phone inside my jeans pocket and took my cold coffee from her hands.

"Whats up with you??You look stressed buddy." Ariana's voice was dripping with worry.

That's what I like about Ariana,she is a little too much understanding and caring.

"No just tired of shopping."I said,
stretching my hands and legs.

"Aww baby we'll go home now after drinking coffee."Ariana hugged me.

Then we left the shopping mall.

**in car**

I was humming one of the song which was playing in background in Ariana's car,when my phone buzzed,Signalling me that I again got a message from the same number back there in coffee shop.

Private No.

That's none of your concern but you can always can me 'babe'

I rolled my eyes watching the message and blocked that private number from which the messages were coming.

When I reached home,I said my goodbye to Ariana and went to my room and jumped on my softy-softy bed,not caring to change something comfortable.

As soon as I turned to the other side of the bed,something caught my eyes,I went closer to it to see there was a 'pink rose' on the side of my bed.I was scared now.

I felt someone was watching me but no one was there in my room then my phone vibrated it was 2 messages again from a different private no.

Private No.

Never ever try to block my number or you will regret it later.
~Your lover

Private No.

Do you like the flowers love.I know that you love roses.
~Your lover

Tears rolled down from my eyes and l
started shaking because no one knew that I like roses not even my mom.I even cried thinking that I was being stalked and there was someone in my room.

After some time I slept due to crying.

Yes,I have this unusual habit that whenever I cry,I sleep after few minutes.

------------------------------------------------

Done with 1st chapter.