Chapter 25

**A week later**

Frinza's POV:

I only have 21 days then I will get married to my biggest nightmare.Right now I'm in 'our' room looking outside the window.Its 12 pm,Paul & me are going to buy jewellery for our wedding and then we will go somewhere,for a surprise planned by Paul.

After buying the jewelleries for our wedding we headed to some Paul's cabin.When we reached to some forest area Paul blind folded me and take near a small cabin.

"Now you can remove your blindfold love." Paul said while taking me inside that small cabin.As soon as I open my blindfold I saw Matt tied up to a chair,gagged with a cloth and two well built bodyguards beside him,tears roll down my eyes.

"What are you doing with him?" I asked Paul still crying.

"Oh now we are getting married so we don't need him.I thought we should kill him." Paul said while winking at me.

"What have he done to you?Why are you trying to kill him?" I asked

"He was your first boyfriend.He took your first kiss.You always care for him not me." He shouted at me and then punched Matt in stomach.

"Please don't hurt him I'll do anything you say.Please!" I begged him while crying.He didn't listen to me he just took a gun from one of the guards and pulled the trigger while pointing towards Matt.

"Paul I love you." I whispered,trying to save Matt.Paul turned towards me and smiled.

"See I knew that you love me,you just don't want to agree to that." He said while throwing the gun on the floor.
He came towards me and kissed me with full passion and I kissed him back.

"I love you more.But I still want to finish Matt." He turned around took the gun from the ground and shot him directly into his heart and then suddenly everything blackout.

**3 hours later**

When I wake I was in Paul's room a.k.a 'our' room then all the memories of this afternoon came to me.I started crying again under my blanket.I heard the bedroom door opening.

"Frinza baby I know you are awake come on we have to go eat dinner." Paul said while pulling my blanket.
I silently get up from the bed and without even glancing at Paul I went outside.I heard heavy footstep behind me knowing that he was following me.

I sat at the dining table but was suddenly pulled by Paul and he made me sit on his lap.I didn't argue,I didn't have the energy to do it.He feed me in silence and I did the same because I know if I did something wrong he would hurt my family.After that we went to our room room and slept in silence.Though I didn't sleep I was just staring at the ceiling.Thinking about Matt and my memories,my first date with him.I cried till my eyes didn't have any tears and apparently fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------
Vote,Comment and please share.

Thank you all for encouraging me so much for writing this story love you all❤️❤️