Chapter 16

Frinza's POV:

After getting ready for dinner,Melissa asked me to go in the garden.When I walked outside I saw all the trees and bushes were decorated with golden lights.I can't help but smile.I forgot all my bad day after looking at garden and no Paul's men were there in the garden only me I suppose😊.

Suddenly two arms were wrapped around my small waist.I turned around to see Paul,my smile faded.

"How is it?" He asked.

"It's beautiful." I said with a small smile.

"Always keep smiling.I really love your smile." He said while kissing my forehead.

"Thank you." I said looking at my feet as I really don't want to spoil my mood and I was starving to death.
Paul took my hand in his after our little chat and then took me behind his garden where there was his private beach!! I can't imagine he have a private beach.In the middle of the beach I saw two chairs opposite to each other and a table between there.
We move towards table and pulled a chair for me I sat in the chair and Paul sat opposite to me.After that three waiters entered from garden with food in there hands.

"Serve." Paul said.They quietly served the food to both of us and stood on Paul's side.

"Leave." He ordered the guards.After they left I felt scared because we were alone on this whole fucking beach.

"This is our first official date." He said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Excuse me.This is NOT A DATE." I spat.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"And you will not talk to me like that." He said sternly.After that I stayed silent for the whole dinner.He put his arms around my waist and we went towards the water.

"I know that you love beaches and gardens that's why constructed our house this way.First garden and then beach.Let's go into the water,well remember you can only get wet till your ankles because you will get cold if you get fully wet.Understand?" He asked as if I was a 5-year-old kid.I nodded yes.Well I really love beaches and gardens so much that I can't wait to get in water.

"That's my girl." He said and then patted on my shoulder.

After that we moved towards the water.We dipped our feat in water and stared at the water. At Least I was watching the beautiful view of waves unlike Paul,he was staring at me for the whole time.I didn't felt uncomfortable as I now have a habit of getting stared by that creep.

"I hope our kids get your genes in them." He said with a smile as if he had won an olympics medal.I ignored his compliment and continued looking at waves.

"Don't give me silent treatment." Paul said while gritting his teeth.I was scared of him so I simply said sorry to him.

"Let's go." He said by pulling me in his strong arms.

"I don't want to go." I mumbled.

"Okay give me a kiss and we can stay here until you say." He said with a smirk.Pervert is all I thought.

"Let's go home." I said walking towards sand.He pulled me back from my hand and crashed his lips on mine.

"Now we can go." He said after kissing me.

"Nope you said if I kiss you we can stay here." I protested.

"Oh I didn't remember that you kissed me back." He said.I didn't thought anything and kissed him and he kissed me back.First he felt surprised then he smiled at me.

"Now we can stay here." He said while sitting on the sand.I sat next to him and stared at waves deep in thoughts.

__________________________

Please Share my story.