Chapter 26

**11 days later**

Frinza's POV:

Only 10 days are left for Paul and my wedding.All I do is eat and be in our room.I've been depressed after Matt's death.I sometimes even cry,when Paul asks me why I am crying I tell him that I miss my family and he simply ignores it.Paul is really exited for wedding,he keeps on ranting it everyday I'm agitated now.I just want to die but Melissa never leave's my side.She said it Paul's order.
Right now I'm in the theatre room.Pauls sleeping with his head on my lap.He slept while watching the movie and I didn't even watched the movie I was deep in my thoughts.I tried to get him up but he isn't waking up.I guess he is a heavy sleeper.

**Next Morning**

Paul's POV:

When I woke up I find my head on Frinza's lap and she was sleeping on my chest.I felt so happy.Thats one of the reason I love her.She always put everyone first than herself.Her breath was fanning on my chest.I can't wait for her to marry me now I'm so excited,just like a little boy who is waiting for his Christmas gifts.I am even getting some changes in our house like building up 5-6 new rooms for kids.I want to have at least 5 kids with Frinza.I got out of the thoughts when I saw the love of my life waking up.She looks so beautiful even in messy hairs.

"Good morning." I said to her.

"Morning.My back hurts." She said and rubbed her back.A pang of guilt hit me.I shouldn't have slept on her laps.

"I'm so sorry love I shouldn't have slept on your laps.Please forgive me.I will give you a massage." I said with a little guilt.

"Oh it's ok let's go eat breakfast." She said while taking my hand in her a small smile came on my face.

Frinza's POV:

I didn't said anything while having breakfast with him.I'm really scared of him after the death of Matt.People might be thinking I'm a coward but think from my point of view.I'm even trying to accept Paul as my future to save my family he still have his men watching my family that's what scares me the most.What if he kill any of them?

__________________________

Hey guys thank-you,thank you,thank you so much for your support.
Love you to the moon and back my readers💞❤️❤️❤️And please vote,comment and share more my lovely people