Epilogue

**5 years later**

Paul's POV:

I'm the happiest man alive in this world.Now I have 3 healthy kids-Emily,Aiden and Zac.

Emily is 5 years old girl while Zac and Aiden are 2 years old twin brothers.

We live like a happy family which consists of me,Frinza and my three lovely kids.

I still want to have a dozen of kids but Frinza doesn't want anymore but I'll convince her to have atleast 3 kids more.

Sometimes I think it is a dream but it a truth.I always wanted to live a life like this my happy family types.

Frinza's POV:

I'm living a happy life with Paul but still sometimes I feel agitated because of my dear husband's overprotectiveness and dominance.He is even possessive over our kids,each kid have a bodyguard to as Paul says he have too many enemies.

Can you imagine he wants 12 kids.I mean seriously though?He thinks as if I'm a factory of producing babies.

Damn he is totally crazy.But I still love him to the moon and back.

I already have 3 super cute kids and Paul wants me to have minimum 6 kids.I'm pregnant again with the 4th kid but I didn't tell him yet.I'm planning to tell him today itself.

Right now I'm cooking Paul's favourite dishes to give him a surprise about me being pregnant.

"Mommy I'm home." Emily said running towards me in kitchen and hugging my legs.

"Aww baby where is Daddy?" I kissed the tip of her nose.

"I'm here love." Paul said,entering the kitchen.

I set the dinner on table as me,Paul and Emily started eating food.Zac and Aiden were fast asleep in there rooms.

As we finished our dinners Emily ran to the garden area to play with her pet dog,Pluto.

Now Me and Paul were alone in the dining room.

"Paul have a surprise for you." I said while Paul pulled on his lap.

"And what is it?" He said huskily,while caressing my cheeks.

"I'm pregnant." With that I crushed my lips on his.

"What are you serious?" He asked with his eyes wide.

"Yes." I said while kissing his cheeks.

"I'll call the architecture right for the room of our baby." Paul said with excitement as I laughed at his childishness and kissed him.

After our little make out session Paul took me bridal style to our room saying that I'm stressing too much and it is not good for the
baby.Again so over protective.

"I love you." He said while laying me carefully on our bed.

"I love you too." I whispered kissing him.

----------------THE END-----------------

Hello guys how was my book?please comment,vote and share.

First thanks to all my reader and specially my voters.

I love reading your comments and it makes me happy.

Thank you so much for supporting me to write this story.

Love you all.❤️❤️

Your sincerely,
Lucy.