Chapter 18

ok so first off... for the sake of this chapter and future chapters, forget about all of the official tours that Pierce The Veil has done... because oh my lord they did a lot of touring and I really don't feel like doing all of the research to line up with the story, ok? ok. thank you.

also... there will be some time-skipping happening soon. I mean, it already happens, but this time it'll be like years instead of months, just so that the kids can grow up a little ya know?? ok? ok. enjoy!

-------------------------

"Welcome to Warped Tour!" Mike announced, jumping for joy as we just parked the mini-van the guys had bought and walked up to the tour grounds. The guys had been asked to play a single show to kind of give the tour-goers a taste of the band. I knew they'd been dreaming of this, so I was more than happy for them.

They were all just as ecstatic about the whole thing, but expressed it in different ways.

Jaime was constantly face-timing his girlfriend Jess, who couldn't come because of some family matters. He swung his phone around everywhere, showing her just about everything there was to see. Not that you could probably actually see anything with the velocity that he was swinging his phone around at. But the idea was cute.

Tony quietly observed everything. He had the biggest smile evidently etched onto his face as he spotted the stage they'd be playing on later. He seemed calm and collected, until he spotted some other musicians and started squealing with excitement.

Mike was jumping around like a small child in a toy store. He was running to every interesting thing that caught his eye, yelling his usual excited 'dude!' at literally everything. Every now and then he'd run back to Tony to smother him, leaving Tony breathless and in giggles as he'd watch Mike run off again.

If I didn't know any better, they could easily have been mistaken for fangirls who were merely visiting Warped Tour instead of being part of a band who was actually performing. I laughed to myself. . . fangirls.

I looked beside me at Vic, who was still firmly holding onto my hand as we walked. He didn't seem fazed by any of this. Not like the others anyways. "Shit." He muttered below his breath.

I frowned questioningly, squeezing his hand to get his attention. "You okay?"

Vic looked at me and broke into a fit of nervous laughter. "This is real, isn't it?" He then asked.

I snickered quietly and nodded. "Yes Vic, this is as real as it gets. Do I need to punch you to let you know you're awake?"

Vic immediately grabbed his upper arm with his free hand, knowing that it was exactly where I would punch him if he let me. "No thank you." He said, throwing me a playful glare. He then stuck his tongue out at me and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and just kept walking, until we arrived at a tent that had the band's name on it. There was food, drinks, and all of the guys' equipment was stalled out for them. "This is so cool!" Mike exclaimed, still just as excited as the second we got here.

Their manager and sound guy came around shortly after we indulged ourselves into the food at the tent, talking to the guys about how things would go. Vic was listening intently to the man. You could definitely tell how important this all was to him. And honestly I felt so proud that they had already gotten this far.

"Let's go meet some of the fans! That sounds like a fucking sweet idea to me!" Jaime suggested happily.

"Sure, why not!" Vic beamed. "They're the reason why we're here after all."