Chapter 22

"Are we there yet? Oh my god. Why couldn't we just drive there? I'm gonna die up here. Yep this will be the end of me."

Vic laughed at my nervous ramblings. "Do you really hate flying that much?"

"Nope, love it. It's always how I imagined I'd die."

I then heard Oliver's frantic laughter coming from the seat behind us. "You're not going to die, you fanny. Get over it." He muttered with amusement.

"Daddy what's a fanny?" Kevin, who sat in the seat beside him then asked.

We were all flying out to Vegas to join Tony and Mike for their wedding. Both Kellin and Oliver were invited too, and after some talking and pleading from me, they both came to a point where they agreed to accept the invitation and make the best of it despite their differences. Kellin said he was merely doing it for the happy couple, but I knew better. Or, I thought I did anyways.

Oliver was beyond excited to get some time with his son again. It was clear to see how much he loved him. The boy made him so happy. "Your auntie Chelsea is a fanny. She's scared of flying. Silly, isn't it?"

"Yeah, auntie Chelsea silly!" Kevin exclaimed, now laughing too.

"Mama scared?" Holly then asked, who was situated in the seat between Vic and me. I smiled a little and nodded. "Then lemme make you feel better like papa does." She said, throwing her arms in my direction. I smiled. She was so adorable.

I glanced at Vic for a moment. He was smiling down proudly at Holly as he watched her reach out to me. I reached back for her and wrapped an arm around her as she gave me a quick, cute kiss.

"Now papa must do it too." Holly practically demanded after she pulled away.

Vic chuckled silently and leaned across the seat, cupping my cheek into his hand as he softly pressed his lips to mine. For a while we just stayed like that, until I finally relaxed a little and Vic deepened the kiss.

"Keep it family friendly over there, will ya? There are innocent kids around." Oliver stated way too loudly, letting everyone hear it. Vic pulled away and smiled a little cheekily, making me blush. Oops.

And I swore that I heard Kellin giggle from the seat across the aisle. I looked at him curiously, happy to hear such a positive sounding noise leaving his mouth. He was looking back at Oliver, actually smiling for a moment. But as soon as he noticed that I was looking, he stopped and focused back on looking out of his window.

I sighed a little and sat back into my seat. Vic then reached across Holly and gently ran his hand through my hair. "Stop worrying about them so much, babe." He whispered. "Perhaps being out here will do them good. Let's go out tonight, alright? Let's do something fun, I mean, this is Vegas after all."

I smiled a little and nodded. "Alright, but what about the kids?"

Vic grinned and rubbed his hands together. "Holly? Tony? How would you like to spend the day with grandma and grandpa? I'll make them take you wherever you wanna go." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Not much more persuasion than that was ever needed with these two. They were both yelling excitedly at that point.

"Can Kevin come too?" Tony asked, who was sitting behind us in the seat beside little Kevin. "Maybe we can go see a movie."

Kevin looked expectantly at Oliver, who began to laugh a little. "It's fine with me, but you'll have to ask your other dad, he's the one in charge." He then said, wiggling his finger in the direction where Kellin was sitting.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!" Kevin began to yell to Kellin, trying to get his attention. "Daddy Oli said I have to ask you if I can stay with Tony and Holly. Please daddy, please?"