Chapter 14: Airplane

"Can I sit with you?"

I looked at my side and saw Miguel smirking at me.

I felt Seb's grip on my hand get tighter. He released it and shifted his hands to my waist. He pulled me close. So close that I could feel his heartbeat.

"Hell fucking no! I'm sitting with her."

Narinig ko na tumawa ang mga kasama ko.

"Miggy stop! Mr. Moody might break your legs" natatawang sabi ni James

At the corner of my eye, I saw ate Lianna staring at us. I was going to tell Seb pero they told us that we're boarding na. I entered the plane and tried to find my seat.

Uupo na sana ako sa may window na spot nang bigla akong inunahan ni Seb. Sumimangot naman ako.

"Move your ass, Sebastian. I sit near the window" sabi ko sa kanya pero umiling lang siya at nagsuot ng shades.

"I sat here first, love." nakangisi niyang sabi.

I crossed my arms. Is he really playing this game?

Umubo na yung mga tao sa likod ko dahil nakaharang ako sa daan pero di pa din ako gumalaw.

"Are you gonna move or do you want me to fucking kill you?" I threatened.

He didn't seem to care. Nag-yawn pa siya. What an asshole!

I rolled my eyes. I walked past our spot and decided to sit next to Kevin, who was sitting next to James.

"Jake? Pwede palit tayo ng spot?" I asked sweetly.

Ngumiti naman siya ng matamis.

"Why don't you swap seats with Kev para tayo na lang tabi?" tanong niya

Bago pa ako makasagot eh hinila na ako ni Seb pabalik sa spot namin.

"Fine! Umupo ka sa may window! Goddamn it woman! I was going to let you sit there anyway" naiinis niyang sabi at nagtawanan naman sina tita.

Umupo ako agad at nagsuot ng earphones. I don't want to talk to this asshole. Umupo siya sa tabi ko at lumingon sa likuran. I bet he's trying to see where ate Lianna is sitting.

I didn't actually tune in to everyone's conversation so wala akong alam sa nangyayari. I just realized that the plane took off when I felt like someone was pulling my guts to my seat. I closed my eyes and just listened to my music.

Nabigla ako nang naramdaman kong tinanggal ni Seb ang isang earphones ko. Tumingin ako sa kanya at nakitang nilagay niya ito sa tainga niya.

"What the hell?"

"I'm bored and I left my earphones at home." sagot niya.

I was gonna say something when he put his fingers on my lips and asked me to 'shush'

"Don't make a big deal out of everything. Just relax" He said.

I shrugged. Totoo naman, I need to relax and not make this a big deal. It's nothing.

Nagsimulang tumugtog ang isang pamilyar na tunog sa akin. It's my favourite song at the moment.

"Girl, just let your hair down
Let's paint the whole town
Life is our playground, yeah
But I'm not a kid no more
So I must open doors and make you feel like the lady you are
My momma raised me to be classy, not flashy
I'm happy to please you
Though I can tell that's not what you're used to"

Naramdaman ko ang paggalaw ng ulo ni Seb. It was as if he was enjoying the music that was playing.

"And they say chivalry is dead
(Dead, Dead, Dead)
Girl, let a real man pick up the slack
And treat you with respect, yeah

And you don't have to love me
Love me, Love me
You don't have to love me
Love me, Love me
Just 'cause I'm a gentleman don't mean
I ain't taking you to bed"

Nagulat ako ng bigla siyang humilig sa braso ko. I looked at him. He moved his hand and intertwined it with mine. I felt my heart skip a beat. What the hell is he doing?

"Ahhh, baby let me buy your meals
I see you're head over heels
I feel like you deserve it
There's no pressure
We can do whatever makes you comfortable, yeah
I could float your boat
If you're cold take my coat
I'll sing a music note from a song that I just wrote
Girl, just take my hand
And let me be your man
Though that's not what you're used to"

I couldn't concentrate because he was just holding my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Hindi naman niya ako sinagot kaya nagtanong ako ulit.

"I figured that if we were going to act like lovers, why not make the most out of it? Let's do our best to show them that we love each other." he simply said

napakunot naman ang noo ko.

"You're one weird guy, Seb." sabi ko

Nagulat ako nang may biglang nagflash sa harapan ko. Nakita ko si ate Sab na may hawak na camera. She was beaming at us.

"I'm going to upload this on facebook when we get to our hotel."

I was going to pull my hand away when he held it tighter.

"Don't move. I'm falling asleep. You're comfortable. At least there's one thing that's good about you" he smirked.

"Why you-"

I wasn't able to continue because he shushed me again. I just smiled.

If he didn't force me to do this and made me not see Xavier, he would make a really fine guy.

"Tell me something"

Napatingin naman ako sa kanya.

"What?" I asked

I saw him purse his lips.

"I don't know. Why were you at the bar when we first met?" He asked

Nagulat naman ako. We met at the gym, didn't we?

"Huh? Sa gym tayo nag-meet" I told him but he shook his head

"No, we met at the bar. I saw your face when I looked at the audience. You looked so amazed. Then, I saw you at the gym and I remembered that you were that beautiful girl who watched me intently the night I was performing."

Nalaglag naman ang panga ko. Did he say beautiful?

"beautiful?"

"That was all that got into your brain? Beautiful?" natatawa niyang tanong

"Pft, no. I was there kasi pinapunta ako ni kuya" I told him.

"Might have to thank him then." He said casually.

Napatingin naman ako sa kanya. Is he kidding me right now?

"Are you on drugs? Why are you so nice? Are you bipolar?" I asked

"Shut up! My sister and your brother are listening to our conversation. I have to sound sweet." He whispered in my ear which made me roll my eyes.

I knew it.. He is incapable of being nice