Chapter Fourteen

**A/N: Attention! Smut is present in this chapter. There will be Larry, Ziam, Ziall, and Niam in this chapter. I'm trying to make sure all ships get a smutty chapter so they won't feel left out!**

I wasn't sure what to do anymore. Don't look, don't smile, don't wave. Those were the three rules I applied by. To be a statue in the school and not pretend to know anybody. My afternoons were always pleasant, spending time in our time in our little grove of happiness. We were all contempt with laying underneath each other. Today was a Liam and Niall day for me since the other two had to stay after in class for not paying attention.

After class I snuck out to the tree and was immediately enveloped in a hug by Niall. I giggled at the fact that my roommate was always so excited to see me. Liam's strong arms enveloped us both as He picked us up in a hug. I squeaked from his superhuman strength, or maybe we were way too skinny.

"I made a meal." Liam said, causing Niall to scream. 

"Food, give me food now!" Niall screamed, wriggling out of Liam's grasp. Niall ran over to what I assumed was Liam's bag and opened it, pulling out tubber ware bowls. He looked at it with hungry blue eyes before looking at us. "Well what are you waiting for? Hurry up before I eat it all."

Niall wasn't playing about eating it all. He was begging for some of my macaroni as I played around with my food. Not on purpose, I just always ate really slow, whereas Niall didn't take a breath in between bites. "How did you get to make this?" I asked Liam.

"Access to the kitchens. I help cook the meals sometimes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner." He answered, causing Niall to tackle him in a hug. "Holy fuck Niall." Liam whimpered under the excited boy.

"Liam Payne, I fucking love you." He said, leaning down and kissing Liam. Needless to say Liam didn't resist as he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy above him.

"Ditto!" I said, letting myself fall sideways beside them, though I was kinda upside. Liam turned his head, his skin crinkling up near the edges as he smiled. I let my lips fall on his and he kissed me back softly.

"What about me?" Niall asked once I pulled away. I rolled my eyes as I kissed him as well, Liam laughing at how Niall's demeanor became so child-like.

"Harry makes all the desserts." Liam informed us, causing my jaw to drop.

"Shut the front door!" I said. "You mean that cheesecake with strawberry topping and little cut up strawberries and whip creme from yesterday?!"

"Harry made it from scratch. He's a talented baker." He said.

"Yap, it's official, I'm going to give myself to you and Harry since you two have been spoiling me." Niall said, his stomach rumbling. "Seriously Lou, are you going to eat that."

I rolled my eyes and got up, taking another bite of my food before giving it to Niall, who devoured my left overs. "Seriously where does it all go?" Liam pondered.

"It's a wonder." I said as Niall scarfed it all down. Liam laughed as he cuddled into me, his warmth radiating in many ways, emotionally and physically. We hard laughter as Harry came through with Zayn on his back, making me laugh. Zayn had Harry's hair, which was now long and unkept, hanging over part of his head.

"Harry's our Tarzan." Zayn giggled.

"Well Tarzan knows how to cook!" Niall said happily, jumping up and making Zayn jump off of Harry as he enveloped Harry in an embrace.

"Niall does your stomach always speak for you?" Zayn asked.

"Yes!" Liam and I answered simultaneously.