Chapter Six

How does one describe being totally and utterly terrified? I was hiding under a bed with all the fear in the world, trying my best to stay quiet. I couldn't figure out what exactly was going on because the covers concealed everything. All I could hear were voices.

"Aren't you a bit too young to be an administrator?" Niall's voice rang. 

I thought the other guy could've been Harry but I remembered the tall lad had a deep raspy voice. This guy's voice was much more clearer, kinda appealing actually. "I was sent here by his last period teacher to ask some questions." The guy said. Fuck! They did see my little gesture. I bit my bottom lip, tears stinging in my eyes. I didn't want to die. I wanted to live, even if that meant I  had to hide who I truly was.

There were foot falls that came towards me and then I felt the bed creak above me as someone rested. Niall's voice was closer so I figured it was him once he spoke. "Well, he hasn't come back since his class. Maybe he's off studying somewhere."

"Isn't that his bag on his bed?" The voice asked. "I mean I assume since yours is on your bed."

Niall sighed in exasperation. "Look dude, we both have classes at the same time. He probably came and dropped his bags off and left. Once I came there was nobody here at all, so I assumed he went off somewhere to study." Niall said sarcastically.

"Do you mind if I check?" He asked Niall.

"Knock yourself out." Niall said, falling back on the bed. His feet played with the cover, steadily kicking it. I laughed inwardly because that was him being normal and was totally not drawing suspicion anywhere towards me as the mysterious man's feet walked all around, looking for me. He finally got closer to the bed.

The covers started to move and Niall started to complain. " What are you doing?!" Niall screamed.

The covers were flipped over the bed and I stared into the brown eyes of a baiter. He was beyond handsome with his unshaven face and messy black hair. His long lashes blinked a couple of times at me and tan fingers came up and scratched his bearded cheek. He bit his thin pink lips and came back up.

"Well I guess he isn't here then. Sorry to intrude Mr. Horan." The man, no boy said as the door opened and closed.

Niall's head hung upside down as he gazed at me curiously. "Are you able to turn invisible or did he totally see you then lie?" Niall asked.

"We literally stared in each other's eyes." I whispered, my heart beat still reaching my ears. "Do you think he's just kidding, that he's really going to turn me in?"

"No, he logged it in as a false report. I watched him do it." Niall said, reaching under the bed to help me out. I let him drag me out, pulling me to the chair. He looked more baffled than I did as he rubbed his head, trying to understand what exactly happened. I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders as I sat down on his bed.

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer just as there was a knock on the door. We both immediately separated as Niall told them to come in. Harry walked in with a worried and horrified expression. He walked inside, looking down with a sheepish expression. He looked at us with a sorry look.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"This guy came, his name was Zayn. He caught me on my way down and grabbed me saying something about, 'Nothing happened at all.' Then he left me standing there as he logged something into his little thingy and I almost peed myself." Harry spat out.

"Zayn, that's his name?" I asked, remembering the attractive male.

"Yes, and he told me to tell you the same thing." Harry said, sitting down before me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do what I did." 

"Why would a baiter be so okay with letting you two go?" Niall asked.

"Harry what did you do?" I asked him, ignoring Niall and his confusion because asking questions like that would make us both confused. 

"You know, the umm, you know." He said looking down.

"Flirting?" I offered up.

"Please, please don't tell!" He cried out.

"I wish I had some bottles!" Niall laughed.

"Why?" Harry looked truly and utterly terrified. "Please don't hurt me." He said, covering his face in fear. I looked at him in complete amusement as Niall started to chuckle as well.

"Don't worry about that Harry, I was flirting to just a bit." I told him.

"Well you're going to have to worry about it because if you keep flirting there's going to be some problems!" Niall growled, wrapping his arm around me protectively. I smiled at the angry little irish lad who was always ready to fight for me. He looked at Harry through squinted blue eyes, an apparent scowl on his face. 

"Wait, what do you mean?" Harry asked us.

"Louis is my babe and if you look at him like that again I will kill you!" Niall threatened.

"Niall calm down! You can't kill Harry." I told Niall. 

He smiled at Harry in amusement, "Just kidding I won't kill you. But we're gay too so shhhh!" Niall said, holding his finger to his lips. His bemused expression allowed for Harry to relax. "Don't worry we won't tell, though we do need to keep this our secret."

"Besides, who can resist your curly hair and dimples?" I said.

"Or that sexy raspy voice? It's like a guy's morning voice, just hot and rough." Niall said, looking at me and laughing. We turned back to Harry who's face was completely red. He was biting his bottom lip and looking up at us with those huge green puppy dog eyes.

"Are you two going to  kiss?" Harry asked, making me laugh.

"You wish. We're not dating though." I whispered.

"This is still too weird. Is the Zayn kid one of us?" I asked.

"A deformity on this earth that must be eliminated?" Niall said sarcastically.

"Yeah, what if?" I asked, trying to figure out why I wasn't turned in.

**A/N: So here it is. It's new, so do you like it? So I'm late but yay to legalized marriage for everyone in America!! Okay so here's the question, do you all like this? It's up to you on whether or not you want me to continue this!!**