Chapter Eleven

**A/N: Attention! WARNING WARNING WARNING ZOUIS SMUT IS COMING THIS WAY!**

I was walking through the halls, humming to myself, literally minding my own business. Until something happened. 

The halls were empty as I walked through them, thinking about hurrying to our meeting spot. I wanted to see all of my boys together in our private seclusion. Niall with his adorable clinginess, Liam with his overly caring self, Harry with his sweet charming innocence, and Zayn with his horniness. I was practically ready to run down the hall when something grabbed my arm, pulling me inside of a cupboard.

I strained my eyes as I tried to figure out what was going on. I panicked, my arms pushing at whoever was inside of here with me. I opened my mouth to scream and I was instantly hushed by a hand over my mouth. My eyes grew wide at the thought of secretly being killed here in the closet. How long would it take someone to find my body?

"It's me." The familiar voice said. A light clicked on and I saw the amber brown eyes that belonged to Zayn, his unshaven face close to mines.

"You look very delicious." He told me. 

"What?" I asked him. 

He put his lips on mines, shocking me, though yet again I relinquished control and kissed him back. I moaned into his kiss as he pushed me against the wall, his body pressed against mines. Zayn whimpered into the kiss, his want for me was nearly overpowering. I grabbed a hold of Zayn's hair, pulling on it as we kept kissing, our tongues that were battling for dominance.

Zayn went pretty much limp in my arms as I pulled his head back, kissing down his stubble. My lips traced across his Adam's apple and he had to stifle a moan that escaped his throat. I pushed him back against the other wall, knocking a few appliances down along the way. He looked completely entranced as the lust took over him.

I grabbed him, pulling, leaving small bites on his neck, Zayn's gasps for air turning me on. "What do you want me to do to you?" I asked him.

Zayn looked down at me, his eyes clouded over in a haze as he whispered in a ragged voice, "I want you to fuck me."

"What if they hear us?" I asked him.

"Just keep something in my mouth." He told me. I nodded as we both started to take off our clothes in a haste, tossing our shirts to the ground. 

"Lube?" I wondered.

"Spit."

"You didn't think this through?" I asked. He shook his head as I started to kiss his neck again, going down his body. Zayn was literally biting his fist as he tried not to moan aloud and I couldn't help but smile at the fact. 

Zayn's body was lean and decorated with tattoos, much like my own's. He had small brown nipples that I immediately cupped in my mouth and started to suck on gently. One on Zayn's hands found my hair and he started to pull on it, biting his fist even harder as a small whimper escaped from him.

I let my hands travel down his body and play with his navel, making him smile and burst into a small giggle. I kissed the center of his stomach, his skin smelling slightly of cinnamon and a bit of sweat. I rolled my tongue down his stomach, his body shuttering in response.

"Please Louis." Zayn whispered. He pushed me away slightly and turned around so that his back side was facing me. I kissed down his lower spine, slowly pulling his pants down. He gripped a shelf as I exposed his arse, which was just a shade lighter than he was (proof of his tanning), to me. I licked my lips, my mouth watering as I bit down on his left cheek. Zayn gasped for air and grabbed the nearest shelf, clenching on to it as I licked his hole. I kept licking slowly as Zayn was moaning in pure pleasure.

"Just do it, please fuck me Louis!" Zayn practically whimpered to which I conceded to. I lined up against him and pushed in slowly, his breath hitching as he hissed slowly, trying to find something to grab. I grabbed his thin waist and slowly started to thrust, never pulling completely out but trying to get him adjusted to my length.

He was moaning loud and I put my arm in front of him, to which he bit, causing a hiss to escape my mouth. I placed my head on his shoulder as I kept thrusting into him, making him moan out loud. We stayed in that position the whole time as I kept thrusting in and out of him, the contents of the shelf rocking back and forth from our movements. We pretty much melded perfectly together and I adored how much smaller Zayn's bum was than mines. Or the musical sounds that came from our love-making. He was becoming covered in sweat, just like me as we kept going. I pulled Zayn's hair, exposing his neck. I placed my lips on his tan skin and sucked lightly, the sweat mixing into my mouth as Zayn groaned, his arm flying back as he pulled my hair. 

I kept sucking and then pulled away and saw that there was a purplish bruise on it. I smiled at my handy-work as we kept going. Zayn was pushing back against me, trying to force myself deeper into him. I grabbed his waist and held on tight as I started to come, my high from the orgasm taking me to the neck level. I held on tighter to Zayn and leaned against his body as his body started to shudder as well. We both came simultaneously as we started to ride our high, both of our bodies collapsing on the ground.

Zayn smoothed his sweaty hair away from his face and he smiled at me. "Holy craps, we should do this more, like twice or three times a week right?" He breathed loudly, kissing me again. He turned over and started to kiss my neck before biting down on it and slowly sucking on it, leaving me with a matching hickey.

"Come on, we have to meet the others." He told me.

We started to put on our clothes and successfully managed to sneak out of the small cramped room, both of us sneaking outside to the tree. All three of the other boys were looking at us in shock about us for some apparent reason.

"What are those?!" Niall growled, slapping the ground in anger.

"Those are hickies Niall." Liam said with a horrified expression.

"You two had sex?!" Harry asked.

"That's not the point here!" Niall yelled. "The point is they have two really huge hickies!" Niall yelled.

"Okay, I don't see the issue there?" Harry asked, which pretty much put Zayn and I in the same category.

"Well in a school of boys, two guys with huge matching hickies might show a lot of bad things." Liam whispered, looking at us in fear as realization of what these two marks meant. We just literally hung ourselves.

**A/N: Hey, so how's this for a chapter?!**