ChapterSix; Awkwardd

When you're visiting someone, do you bring a girl into THEIR house, and make out with them on THEIR couch? No, I didn't think so. I stood there in the doorway, speechless. Neither of them noticed. Maybe Chaz was right. But rude. I cleared m throat.

The girl looked utterly pissed, and Justin had a mixture of emotions fused together on his face. I saw sorrow, fear, and a few others. He looked truely regretful. He tried to stand up, but the girl tried to hold him down. He yanked his hand away, staring at me.

His eyes broke from mine, and he walked out the front door. He got in his car, and pulled out. As I watched him leave, I had noticed the girl behind me hadn't left. I turned myself to face her. She was staring at me long and hard. "Do you plan on leaving anytime soon?" I asked her, giving her a questioning look. Without a word, she got up, grabbed her purse, and left.

I didn't care that he was WITH a girl. He wasn't mine or anything. It was the fact that he was with her on my couch. I mean, he could've asked. Or did that at Ryan's or Chaz's. It's sick.

I walked into the kitchen, and whipped up some macaroni and cheese. I was the only one home. I finished my food, and washed my bowl out. I guess I should start packing for wherever I was going. Mom still hadn't told me. I hadn't given this guy's ID to the police, either. I'll do that later.

I walked into my room. I tugged my suitcase out of my closet, and began to neatly fold clothes into my suitcase.