ChapterEleven; I'm Going On Tour With You

When Justin walked me home, I saw my mom unloading groceries from the car. Justin and I went over to help her. We each carried bags in, and put away the groceries.

Then, the "Claire, come here. Justin, can I please talk to Claire alone, please?" My mom said. When Justin left the room, my mom turned to me. And stared. "Claire, where were you last night." It didn't sound like a question; it was more like a statement, but still a question.

"Chaz and I were looking at the stars, and we fell asleep." I responded, looking her in the eye. She nodded, and waved me off.

I walked up to my room, and logged onto Twitter. I checked my recent followers, and saw that Justin had followed me? How did he get my Twitter name? Maybe Chaz gave him it... I saw I had a few new mentions, one from Justin, then one from Chaz.

justinbieber: @iSwagWithLove is an awesome girl. Real understanding. Real funny. Gotta love her. She's my best friend(:

chazsom3rs: @iSwagWithLove . One word to describe her: Awesome. (: My best friend(:

I laughed. They both had an addiction to Twitter. Why, I don't know. I logged out, and shut off the computer. I decided to surprise Justin, and tell him I'm going on tour with him.

I walked down the hallway, to the guest room. I could hear some shuffling in there, so I knocked. "Who is it?" Justin's said, his voice carrying through the cracks in the door. "Claire." I said.

"Come in, my friend." I could hear the smile in his voice. I opened his door, and took a look around. He had like 5 suitcases. "Woahh. How long are you staying?" I asked, sounding surprised. "I'm staying for a month, then I'm going on my tour." I smiled. "Hey Justin, guess what?" I said, now with a serious face. I went and sat on the desk chair.

He spun around to face me, looking slightly frightened. "I'm coming on tour with you." I smiled, then got up and gave him a small hug. A smile played at his lips. Then it was a full-blown grin. "Let's celebrate. Can I take you out later?" He looked mysterious, but not in a bad way. "Uhh..Yeah. But, not before 6, because I'm hanging out with Chaz." He just nodded and told me we'll go around 7:30.

I walked out, happy. I jumped in the shower, really quick. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I threw on the clothes I had on earlier.

"Mom?" I yelled, as I walked down the stairs. "Yeah?" She responded, from her office. "I'm gonna go hang out with Chaz, then Justin's taking me out later. Is that okay?" I asked her, with one of my hands picking a the corner of her desk. "Yeah. But you need to text me on your way back to let me know you're alright. Love you, Claire. You have fun." She looked up from her computer, and smiled. I returned the smile, waved, and walked out of her office.

I grabbed my phone any wallet, and headed out the door, towards Chaz's house.