Doing it

Warning: smut! The whole chapter is smut so read on your own risk.

Ida's POV.

I've been waiting for Harry to come home for a good long time now.
He went back to the studio to talk about the upcoming album I think.
I went to the kitchen to get myself something to drink and then back to the living room again.
I could hear the door open as Harry stumbled in to the living room.
He sat down beside me and put his hand on my thigh.
He wasted no time in closing the gap between us. The kiss was slightly different than the other ones we,d shared. His lips were pressed a little more firmly against mine allowing himself to get carried away. He didn't need to control himself anymore. 
  His hands moved down my body to rest on my hips, his thumbs gently massaged the skin as his tongue glided over my bottom lip. I couldn't help but be thrilled by the feeling of his lips on mine. Kissing had always been something Harry was great at.       parting my lips from his. "Can we move to the bedroom? I don't want my first time to be on a couch." My words came out more rushed than I'd hoped. I could feel the bulge in Harry's pants becoming more prominent against me and the place between my legs burning with desire.
With a nod Harry stood up with my legs still around him, supporting my weight with his hands under my bum. My head dipped down to his neck, a trail of pecks being left all the way to his color bone. A slight groan released from Harry's mouth and as he set me down on top of the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed, staring down at me. I wasn't sure what to do at this point. Thankfully he took charge, lowering himself on top of me, arms supporting him by my head. My body immediately tensed when his hands found their way back under my shirt, this time lifting it up to reveal my white bra. He pulled it over my head and threw it somewhere in the room.
  "Relax, babe." Harry broke the silence, allowing his head to travel down my body, lips pressed against my chest then stomach as he moved down. I took in his words and let loose slightly, his fingers going behind my back and took off my bra. My eyes stayed on him, watching as his green eyes grew darker when the material was pulled off my chest, tongue wetting his bottom lip as he stared at my exposed breasts.
He went back to standing at the end of the mattress, shirt being tugged off quickly and his jeans making their way to the floor in a pile as well. My eyes traveled down to his member still restrained in his boxer.
  His fingers worked quickly to undo the button of my jeans, pulling them down with my underwear following as soon as he could. His eyes studied my now naked body.
"You're so beautiful"
I tangled my fingers in his perfectly curly hair.
Harry used his thumb to stimulate my clit, my back arching off the bed just to be pushed back down by the boy who was still working at my center, set on making me cum. I could feel my orgasm slowly approaching. "Harry , I-I think I'm going to cum..."
The words registered in his head and he moved his thumb in faster circles.
  A minute later I could feel myself on the edge.
My body stopped shaking when he finally decided that I'd had enough of his pleasure. Breathing heavily, my eyes fixed themselves on his body that was once again standing up.            "How was that, baby?" his voice was soft, almost hushed as he pressed his lips to mine before I could answer. "Good." I answered, my lungs still trying to even out my breaths, heart still pumping fast. As much as I enjoyed this, I still wanted him inside of me. Harry must've gotten what I was waiting for because he stood up straight after leaving a kiss on my forehead and pulled his boxers down. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry asked.
When his question finally registered in my mind, I nodded quickly. I'm not going to back out of this. Harry rolled a condom onto him and positioned himself between my legs, I made sure to remind myself that this was what I wanted. 
"I'm going to push in now, okay?" I found Harry's concern for me incredibly sweet.
He slowly ran the head of his length up and down my folds.
I could feel the pressure build between my thighs as the head entered me. It was uncomfortable as fuck and slightly painful, but mostly uncomfortable. Harry looked up from where our bodies met to my face.                 
"Am I hurting you?" He asked.           
I shock my head no and he started off very slowly after I gave him the okay to start thrusting.
I told him that he could go a little faster and that I was okay. I was surprised at how quickly the pain went away.
Harry was starting to pant above me, words escaping his lips.                    
"You feel amazing, baby" he let out.
My mind was blurred and I found myself letting out soft moans and sounds of approval of how Harry made me feel. Moving my right hand to the back of his neck, I pulled him down, connecting our lips for the first time since this had started.  His lips were trembling against mine but after awhile I found it quite hard to keep kissing because of all the moans that came from my mouth. He rested his forehead against mine and I could feel his hot breath against my mouth. "Oh my!" My eyes enlarged and my body jolted forward when Harry  thrusted deeper, hitting a spot that had never been reached before.
I looked down in the direction of my core then back up at him, seeing a grin spread across his face at my surprise. He let out a giggle as he repeatedly hit the spot that was sending me to heaven.
"Babe, I'm gonna cum soon." Harry was quickening his pace, the sound of our skins slapping together became louder in the silence of the bedroom.  With one last, deep thrust, Harry released in the condom and I came soon after as he continued lazily thrusting inside of me. My body shook once again and my hands gripped Harry's arms, harder than before as my head rested on the pillow.
Harry's skin was glistening with sweat and he placed a delicate kiss to my forehead, pulling out of me and making an effort to throw away the condom in the garbage bin next to the bedside table.
He crawled back in bed where I was still laying, overwhelmed by the aftermath of my climax. I rolled onto my side as he embraced my body.  
" So, how was that?" he smiled, letting his fingers comb through my hair.
"It was good. Really good, actually" I looked up at him and pecked his lips. "But it is kinda weird when you think about it, I mean, you're my old teacher" I said as he let out a laugh at my comment.
" hahaha you did not just say that" he whispered as I could feel his hot breath against my neck.
" I think I did" I giggled.
He kissed me one more time before both of us drifted off to sleep.

~ hii! Sorry for the bad update! I've had a lot going on in school but here's a chapter for you!
I hope you like it and feel free to comment and please vote of you like it! Love you!❤️☺️~
I.A