4.

Ida's POV
I woke up by my alarm as usual and decided to stay in bed a little bit longer. I scrolled through my phone before I went out of my bed. I walked in to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. "Wtf did I do last night?" I asked myself.
I brushed my hair and washed my face and ended up looking at myself again, a little disappointed and slightly excited.
I went out of the bathroom and in to my closet to find a clean uniform. After five minutes of deciding which one to wear I ended up with a skirt uniform.
I went down to the kitchen and saw my mom getting our breakfast ready.
"Good morning Ida, did you sleep well?" She asked.
I sat down on the chair in front of her and sliced a piece of bread.
"Yeah, still tired though." I responded.
Mom let out a little chuckle.
"You know mom, I'm not really in the mood for breakfast so I'm just gonna go upstairs and brush my teeth and then just go to school." I said.
I gave mom my sandwich and ran upstairs.
I brushed my teeth, took my bag and went downstairs again.
"Bye mom, I love you!" I yelled and walked out.
On the way to school I started to think about Mr Styles and the kiss. It felt good but still so wrong.

I walked by schools parking lots and saw Mr Styles car, it gave me a nervous feeling.
I entered the school and walked up to my locker. Cornelia and Almira sat on one of the benches outside our classroom and smiled when they saw me.
"Hey Ida!" Cornelia said when she saw me.
"morning" I said and sat down next to her. Cornelia and Almira continued their conversation.
Anne and some other girls from class sat on the bench next to us. Once I heard their conversation I couldn't stop listen.
"Mr Styles is really hot, kinda wish he wasn't our teacher." A girl named Emily said.
"Who cares if he's our teacher, I'm gonna go for it anyway." Anne told her. The girls around her looked impressed.
"That is so illegal" Almira whispered to us.
People started to line up outside the door as Mr Styles walked towards us in the corridor.
He opened the door and we all went in.
"He's really hot today" Almira said and nudged my arm.
Mr Styles tried to make eye contact with me from time to time but failed most of the time. When we actually made eye contact I quickly faced my desk again.
When first period ended some people walked up to Mr Styles and talked to him while the rest walked out. Just as I was about to leave the classroom Mr Styles said my name. I turned around to se what he wanted.
"Come over here please, I'll be quick." He said and brought up some papers from his desk.
"Just wait outside and I will be right back." I said to Cornelia and Almira. They walked out of the classroom and shut the door leaving me with Mr Styles.
"Why did you want me to stay?" I asked when I walked up to his desk.
He put down the papers on his desk again and stood up.
"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked.
I stayed quiet for some seconds.
"I'm not ignoring you Mr Styles." I lied.
"clearly you are" He said.
"I'm sorry it just feels a little bit awkward." I told him.
He walked around his desk and stoped next to me.
"Because of the kiss?" He asked quietly.
"Yeah" I said without facing him.
"I'm sorry Ida, it won't happen again." He said and walked back to the other side of his desk.
"You're free to go." He said.
I looked at him one last time before closing the door.
Cornelia waved me over to a bench further down the corridor and waited eagerly to find out what Mr Styles said.
"So what did he say?" Cornelia asked when I sat down.
"We just talked about how he's going to help me with math." I lied.
"That's great Ida! You're going to fix this math grade." Almira said joyfully.
"Yeah I hope so" I thought to myself.