I like you

Harry's POV

It's been 3 days since I last talked to her, she's been ignoring me for 3 days. I understand it though, I would probably do the same thing if my teacher kissed me. We've been staring at each other a few times during my classes, those stares that are longer than usual, but every time I'm about to give her a smile, she looks away. She's literally 8 feet away from me and there's nothing I can do.

"Mr Styles? Are you okay?" Anne interrupted my thoughts. Everyone stared at me, including Ida.

" Oh yes I'm okay thank you." I said, and gave her a smile. Anne looked at her friends next to her and then back at me.

" You look a bit distracted, I know something is bothering you."

" What do you mean? " I asked. She was right though, this thing with Ida is distracting me.

" Well you get this worry wrinkle between your eyebrows, and I must say it looks great on you."

The rest of the class started to laugh, I looked over to Ida and for the first time in 3 days, she is smiling at me.

"Hahah Thank you Anne" I said

The bell rang and the students packed their stuff and walked out of the classroom. I started to pack my own back once everyone was out.
Just when I was about to zip my bag a small knock could be heard from the door and the door opened.
"Ida?" I asked confused and a bit surprised. She was so beautiful just standing there with her blonde shoulder length hair and those beautiful green eyes.
"I'm sorry Harry." She blurted out as she walked up to my desk.
"Sorry for what?" I asked her as I took a step closer to her but not too far.
"Listen, I got so confused when you kissed me and now I can't stop thinking about you. All I want is for you to kiss me again and again." She said. I made sure that the door was closed before I said anything.
"There's nothing I'd rather do right now but we can't talk about all this here, I'll pick you up around 5 pm and we can talk?" I said, hoping she would say yes.
She nodded her head and walked out of the classroom.
"Thanks for the help Mr Styles." She said before closing the door.
What just happened?

''C'mon Ida just say it'' I said. '' It's just...I I like you and everytime I see you I just fall harder and harder. But I know that I need to stop it because you are my teacher...'' She said. I can't believe what she just told me! '' It's okay. I'm a young teacher, I'm just 19. And I like you too....So do you want to go out with me?'' I asked.'' I don't know.. I mean we can't go out in public and we can't be at my house'' she said. '' But we can be at my house'' I said. '' Okay can I come around 5:00 pm?'' she asked. '' Of course'' I said

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Ida's POV

It's 5 pm and I'm almost at Mr Styles oh I forgot ''Harrys'' house. I knocked on the door and Harry came and opened. ''Hi'' He said and let me in. I took of my jacket and my shoes and we went in to the kitchen. It smelled tacos!!!! '' So..Ehm I made us some tacos. Just tell me if you don't like it'' He said and scratched his neck. '' Who dosen't like tacos?'' I said. '' Well let's eat then'' He said....................................................................................................................................................................

We ate our tacos and chatted a little. '' So do you want to watch a movie or something?'' He asked. '' Ehh sure I just need to call my mum so she now that I'll be home a bit later'' I said. I called my mom.

Me: (Hi mom )

Mom: ( Hello sweetie)

Me: ( Is it okay if I stay at Maija's a bit later today?)

Mom: (Yes but not to late)

Me: ( Okay thanks mom! I love you bye)

Mom: ( Love you too have fun bye)

I sat down beside Harry and we watched Love actually. The living room was full of candles. He leaned in and kissed me. When we stopped kissing the movie was over. I put my head against harry's arm and fell asleep. .....................................................................................................................................................

Harry's POV

I woke up and saw Ida beside me. Then I remembered what happened last night. Ida woke up after me. Oh shit I forgot that it's Tuesday today and we need to go to school. We got ourself ready and headed off to school. I let Ida go off a block from school so no one could see us. I parked my car and went in to school. Then a student came up to me and whispered something in my ear. I couldn't hear what he said first so he said it again. '' I know what you're doing'' he whispered and then walked away........