| AND IT DRIVES ME WILD |

E P I G R A P H

E P I G R A P H

"Cause there's still too long to the weekend

Too long till I drown in your hands

Too long since I've been a fool

Leave this blue neighbourhood

Never knew loving could hurt this good

And it drives me wild."

B L U R B

Ash Mallory enjoyed unpredictability. And maybe, that was related to a fact that he had associated surprises with sunny days on a beach because his mother thought it was a good day to skip school or eating pizza while watching a movie alongside with his father even thought it was a busy day. Unexpected events excited him, made his skin tingle with want and joy because he had been used to seeing the best in things- moving into Beacon Hills was no exception.

A boy who had the brightest smile, a boy who had a colorful imagination as long as he can remember, was ready to expect the twists and turns Beacon Hills would throw on to his way.

However, expectation did not meet reality and to say the very least reality was crushing. Because in reality, Ash Mallory had to meet with Stiles Stilinski by accident and it was going to change his life. Because in reality, the endless chanting of the voices in his head was about to make sense. Because in reality, his best friend was dead, Ash was losing all his sanity.

Reality, he could not handle.

When he ended up in Eichen House because the voices were telling him a story and he had to bring justice to that tale by turning them in to proper words, his most wild fantasies were the things he claimed to be the reality. They were out there, saving people, saving each other, loving each other and hurting each other- he believed in Scott McCall and his pack and if that meant he got to be treated as a freak, so be it.

To an outsider, Ash had the most predictable life in a mental institution, days were carbon copies of each other alongside with a coyote friend, but with a pen and paper Ash was in a completely different world where he was the narrator of the life of some teenagers that would be legends one day.

Just when he had come to the terms that it was his life, to spend his days between four walls with only numbered of friends alongside with the words dreaded to leave his pen, and he was not bound to give up who he was to be accepted in society. That was it until one day the boy who had flicked the domino stone to start all of this, decided to make an appearance at Eichen House with his ridicules sweatpants, kind eyes that held exhaustion and a bright smile that confined the pain. From that moment on Ash was no longer the narrator of a story about a teenage werewolf and his friends.

He was one of the main characters.

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own Teen Wolf in any shape or form, all rights belongs to MTV and Jeff Davis. I do own Ash Mallory and his none related plot lines, please don't steal him.

And I was inspired by Supernatural while coming up with his abilities, even though there is nothing else related to the show, I do not own it either.

[...]

[...]

W A R N I N G

THIS IS GAY LIKE VERY GAY.

this story deals with death and mental illness (not really) mostly its light hearted (bc the oc is a sunshine) but there will be heavy topics (bc eichen house) i will let the readers know if it gets too heavy at the beginning of the chapter.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

i cannot believe that i posted this few days after the song, wild, was out. this had grown on to me so much and i cannot let this go. (and yet, i am here for the last time, and i am %100 this is gonna be finished this time around)

even though it's dedicated to   aka my thunder buddy for being hella amazing, its dedicated to the fam and everyone else i talk in daily basis. i srysly dont know why all these cool people are friends with me stop it. (its had been nearly a year and i still feel the same way so)