Chapter 15

Back to my POV (again):
It was around 8:27pm and by then we would've finished dinner at Freya's. I could hear my stomach grumbling, and Freya's, and Dougie's. "Shall I make some pizza?" I suggested. "We had that the other night, how about a Chinese?" Freya suggested whilst wrapping her arms around my neck. I stared into her eyes and then looked down at her, she was on her tip toes. I picked her up bridal style and she started laughing like crazy. "Stop it, I'm going to kick something and then it will break!" She complained. I placed her down and we rested our lips against each other's. "I'll call the Chinese, go and check on Doug" I said. She walked off and blew me a kiss and I gave her a cheeky wink. I dialled the Chinese restaurant and started to order the stuff we wanted.

Dougie's POV:
I looked up and saw Freya approaching me with a smile upon her face. Man, I so wanted to kiss her, really badly. "...Hey, you ok" I asked her casually. "Never mind me, how about you? Is the pain going away?" Freya said placing her hands on my forehead. I placed my hand on top of hers and she couldn't help but let out a few tears. "You shouldn't cry, there isn't anything to be upset about" I explained to her. "...Its just, I never want to loose you Doug, we have been close since me and Harry have been together, and I don't want that to change" She cried. She put her head against my shoulder and rested my hand on her thighs, trying to make her feel she was safe and ok. Harry then walked in and I quickly removed my hand. "Is she ok?" He asked. "She is fine, me and Harry are just worried for you" Freya said whilst leaning into Harry's chest. "I get it...I just need some rest, the Chinese ordered yet?" I asked as I rubbed my stomach. "Yep, should be here in about 10 minutes" Harry said. I couldn't stop looking at Freya and Harry together, it was obvious she hadn't told Harry what happened between me and Freya, but I had already got myself into enough trouble so I decided to leave it. The door bell rang and immediately Harry went to get the food. I placed my hand on top of Freya's but she moved hand away. I felt like screaming in anger and pain.

Back to my POV (again):
It had been an hour since we had eaten and Freya was knocked out. She was resting against my chest and in the corner of my eye, I saw that Dougie had also fallen asleep. I picked up Freya and took her upstairs to my room. She was waking up, but I tried to make her feel as ease. "Get changed into your pyjamas, then we will get some sleep" I said as I placed a kiss on her cheek. She didn't care where she got changed, she just stood in front of me and stripped off. She was beautiful and once she was done, she came and sat on my lap. My arms were stroking up and down her arms and she held her head back into my neck. "Harry, promise me, we will stay together, I never want to lose you" She said as she giggled a bit. "I'll never let you go".

We got into bed and she seemed to be a bit more awake than before. I put on The Little Mermaid, because it was Freya's favourite Disney film, and she was intrigued by the whole film. "You really do like this film don't you?" I asked her. "It's the best! And one day we will go to Disneyland and have the best time together! Man, that's my dream, to go to Disneyland" She explained as she started dancing to the song. And that's how I was going to make her dream come true, I was mentally organising a week trip to Disneyland with Tom, Gi, Dan, Georgia, and of course Dougie. Tom and Gi would definitely enjoy the trip, and Georgia and Danny would love it too. I just think Dougie will have to be watched a bit more.