Chapter 18

It was our first day at in Paris! And straight away we headed to Disneyland after checking into our hotel. We all have a private mini bus take us to Disney and we were all so excited, especially Freya. We parked the bus and exited the vehicle, and made our way to the entrance. "I can't believe it!" Freya chanted holding onto my hand. "I'm glad you are here with me, there is no one else if rather be with than you or the guys and their girls" I said. She looked up at me and smiled, her smile would never get old. It was just, pretty and perfect. We got out wristbands and I put Freya's on, because she looked like she was having trouble. I wrapped my arm along her shoulders and she put hers around my waist. "You ready for the best day ever!" I asked her. "Very! Now let's go!" She answered whilst dragging me in.

1 Hour Later:
I can't believe it. I had lost Freya. And Tom lost Gi and Dougie went missing too. Danny was lucky he still had Georgia with him. "Come on guys, they can't be far can they?" I asked worriedly. I was so scared for Freya, but I knew she would be handling business the situation well. "Try ringing Gi Danny? She not answering me" Tom explained. "Yeah, ill call Doug a sec" I said as I grabbed out my phone from my pocket. I dialled Dougie and waited for the ringing.
"Hello?"
"DOUGIE! Mate where are you? We have been worried sick!"
"Dude, we've been worried too! We are stuck on this ride, by ride I mean rollercoaster, and we are halfway up stuck on the track!"
"Are you being serious?"
"Yep, now we need more help, quickly come!"
"On my way"
"Come on guys follow me!" I said. We all ran through the crowd that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger towards the rollercoaster. I could see as I came round the corner and immediately I heard Freya screaming for her dear life. "FREYA!" I screamed. There were security guards around the area stopping people from in, but I couldn't hold back, I need to get to Freya! "You have to me let get to my girlfriend!" I explained. "Calm down, fire brigade is on their way and they will be out in no time!" A guard said to me trying to calm me down.

I sat on the floor against a statue with my head in my hands. Tom couldn't stop crying, and Danny and Georgia were getting worried sick, like for some reason, Georgia threw up, so I thought it was a bit random. About half an hour later the fire brigade got here and managed to get the rollercoaster down safely. I ran to Freya and she jumped up and climbed onto me. I didn't let go for about 15 minutes. I saw Dougie come off and I ran to hug him too. I was sure half to see him. "We are never letting you guys out of our sights again!" I explained. We all laughed, but Tom was still anxious. "Where's Gi?" He asked constantly. It had gone around 5 minutes, and it was a no show of Gi. Finally, she came off the rise in one piece. Tom ran up to her and snogged her for ages. They hugged and finally came over to Me, Freya, Dan and Gi and Doug. "I have had enough for today! Let's go to the hotel and get some food" Gi said whilst laughing and rubbing her forehead. We followed our body guard people the bus and went to our hotels. As soon as we got there, it was flooding with paparazzi. "Not again!" Freya said worriedly. I put her hand in mine and whispered "Don't forget, I'm your prince". She giggled and walked out of the cab with me. The lights were really bright, and we almost walked into the door because we couldn't see.

Finally, we were all in our rooms. It was 7:20pm and me and Freya were wiped out. "Babe, can we order room service?" Freya asked politely. "You sounded like a very posh British person then!" I said jokingly. She playfully hit me on the arm and grabbed the hotel phone. "Hello, yes, I'd like to order some room service please?". She started talking to the waitress/waiter about what we wanted, and I went into the bathroom to wash my face. I heard the bathroom door knock. "Come in!" I shouted. "Hey, they are going to be an hour long, so let's have a shower and then get ready for a movie night yeah" She suggested. "Sounds wicked!" I replied.