Chapter 11

3 Days Later
Dougie was coming from the hospital, and I couldn't be more excited. I decided to forget about the whole situation that was going between Freya and Dougie and think about what we were going to do about his Coming Home Party. Danny and Tom went to get some last minute supplies such as party food and soft drinks (better than having alcohol). Gi was cooking up some of her special family dishes, and Freya was sorting out the music and letting some guests in the house, including Georgia, Danny's new girlfriend, and Dougie's Mum and Sister. "Caroline! Rebecca, it's great to see you again!" I said as I hugged them both. "Hello Harry! How are thug siege and the boys?" Caroline asked. "Everything is great thanks, it just gave us a shock what happened to Dougie to be honest. We didn't realise it was this bad" I explained. I could see that Caroline had tears in eyes, but she kept them in because of Rebecca. "Hey Becca, why don't you go and meet my girlfriend, Freya, ask if you can help with the music" I suggested. "Okiedokie!" She shouted as she ran towards Freya.

"Girlfriend?" Caroline mentioned as she raised her eyebrow. Whilst me and Caroline talked for a bit, I looked over at Freya, bonding with Rebecca so well. Rebecca was only 8 years old at the time, and it just got me thinking about our future together. Caroline had left to go and talk to Gi and I walked over to Freya. "How's it going girls?" I asked with a grin on my face. "Wicked! Freya thought how to upload music onto a computer! She's awesome Harry!" She explained. I looked up at Freya and I saw her smiling whilst looking at the computer. Her cheeks were a pale pink, and some strands of hair fell across her face. To me, she was more than perfect. Tom and Danny entered and Georgia followed behind them. Rebecca ran over to Tom giving him a big hug, Danny came over to me and placed some pretzels on the table, and I pulled Freya's waist against mine. She looked up at me and kissed me passionately. "What was that for?" I asked her with a surprised expression on my face. "Just letting you know that...I love you" She said. I stroked her face and said "I love you too, now let's get our party on!". Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Georgia looked through the letter box. "It's Dougie!" She whispered. Everybody then started to run around the house frantically. It was chaos. Eventually everybody got into their positions. "Ok guys, let's do this!" I said as I turned the door knob letting him in. As I opened the door I saw Dougie with tears in his eyes. I opened up my arms and he dived straight into them. Everyone then jumped out screamed 'WELCOME HOME DOUGIE!' and as soon as he saw his mum, his sister, and everyone that was there. He broke down into tears. But they were good tears, so that was our cue, to start the party.

Dougie's POV:
The party was really good, I really enjoyed dancing with my sister and talking to my mum. The food Gi cooked was immense, Danny and Tom sorted out a bit of karaoke for me and the boys to do, and it was just a great evening. Later on though, I needed to tell Harry something, but it wasn't about mine and Freya's situation. "Harry, can you come here a sec?" I asked him. He walked towards me and we both sat down outside. "Hey Doug, what's up?" Harry asked me. I started sweating, my hands were shaking, I couldn't keep it in my anymore. "...The doctors have recommended that I go to Rehab!" I explained. Harry was speechless, but immediately her wrapped an arm around me and cried for a bit. "Well, at least you are not dying!" Harry said jokingly. "But I don't want anyone else to know, just you mate, we can get through this together!" I explained to him. He shakes my my hand and we went back inside to the party. Harry went back and danced with Freya whilst I sat in the kitchen, and ate some leftover pizza.