0.2

hands off the princess

after what felt like hours of sitting through boring speeches, the last speaker finally excused everyone from their tables, letting everyone know there was drinks and food being served in a few. louis sighed in content, happy he finally got to stand from the uncomfortable chair. his butt felt numb and he hoped they wouldn't have to sit down anytime soon because the only time he liked to feel pain there is when niall is the cause of it.

louis giggled, thinking about the last time he'd gotten in trouble and niall spanked him in his office. it was exhilarating, the thoughts of where they were and all the people just outside the door made it that way.

"what're you giggling about?" niall whispered in louis' ear as they walked along side liam. they had been walking around the large banquet hall together since the last speaker was done and the man who has yet to be introduced to louis went his own way.

"nothing daddy." louis whispered, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he looked over at niall. it was a look niall knew too well, a look that told him louis was going to do something he knew he wasn't meant to be doing, something to get a punishment. that was the difficult part, louis quite liked when niall punished him so it wasn't much of a punishment.

"behave, princess." niall said and louis whispered a quite, okay daddy but both men knew it wasn't that easy.

they continued walking through the banquet hall, niall and liam occasionally stopping to greet people they knew. it was awfully boring and louis kind of wished he hadn't made such a big deal out of coming. but he did, he was here and now he'd have to deal with it.

"i'm bored, daddy." louis whined, close to niall's ear as he clung to the man.

"i knew you would be." niall replied. it was the main reason he didn't want to bring louis. he knew this would be boring for louis so he tried to save him from it but louis just had to come.

louis went to respond but liam spoke, cutting him off. he smiled over towards wherever it was he was looking before he excused himself to greet someone by the name of zayn. louis smiled when he finally left, thinking now was his chance to get some actual attention from his daddy but he too excused himself, only he was going to the restroom.

now louis stood alone, a sore thumb in his anxious skin as everyone around him wore something much more confident. they all walked with their head held high and shook hands with a strong grip, whereas louis' dropped his attention to the ground whenever someone walked by. he was shy and insecure in this environment and he didn't like it very much.

after waiting about five minutes for niall, louis thought about leaving his spot but he decided against it. he wanted to be back with niall as soon as possible and if niall had to go around looking for him it would just add to his alone time. but then someone came along, stopping right in front of him and cut his alone time short.

this someone wasn't niall, though. this someone was that curly haired mystery man that sat across from him at their table. he was staring at louis the same way he did at the table, with a burning gaze that made louis feel like the man could see straight into his soul. louis was uncomfortable under the heated gaze and he was going to walk away if the man didn't speak in the next three seconds.

three, two, - louis' mental countdown was cut off by the mans voice, husky and bold as he confidently introduced himself as "ashton, ashton irwin."

it was a strong name, a fitting name for the man stood in front of him. it was nice, louis thought but that was the only thought louis had on it because the name was irrelevant to him. the only name that was relevant to louis was the name niall horan, the name of a man he loved and had not intentions on leaving. especially not for a man named ashton irwin.

louis wasn't experienced, but he was not blind to people's emotions towards him. though he had only ever been with two guys before niall and he didn't have much experience with dating and flirting, he knew when someone was hitting on him. so of course he knew ashton irwin was hitting on him with the way he said his name and the looks he gave louis. it wasn't hard to tell, the man wasn't very discreet.

"well mr.irwin, i would tell you my name but it's just as irrelevant as yours is." louis said, walking away before he got a response.

and as louis walked through the banquet hall in search for the man with the relevant name, the bold man with the irrelevant name watched him and swore to himself the snappy boy would be his. but it wasn't that easy because unbeknownst to the man with the irrelevant name, niall horan was a very possessive man and he would never in a million years let louis go, especially not for a man named ashton irwin.

even if niall chose to just hand louis over, the younger lad would never go because he loved niall with everything he had and he really hoped that showed as he hugged niall tightly when he finally found him in the crowed banquet hall.

"everything alright, princess?" niall asked, wrapping his arms around louis who has yet to let him go. not that niall minded but it wasn't something louis did when in places like this, so he thought it was best to ask.

"love you, daddy." louis told him, ignoring his questions. he kissed at niall's neck, butterfly kisses that made the man laugh and louis smiled. his smile so bright and beautiful, no one could resist it, especially not a man named ashton irwin.

*   ੈ✩‧₊˚*   ੈ✩‧₊

now you all know the mystery man's name. the only person that guess right was my best friend, (why tf you gotta know me so well dani??) i hope this isn't a buzzkill for the story, the fact that it's not a 1d member. :?

how do you think niall will react when louis tells him (if he tells him) about the encounter with "a man named ashton irwin"??