0.7

daddy's what

louis thanked liam for the ride as he stepped out of the car, taking a deep breath and mentally preparing himself for the rest of his day. he'd had a long enough day taking two different exams in school but he got the brilliant idea to go home, if he could even call it that and now he was going through with it.

both zayn and liam had asked if he was sure multiple times, before he left, while they were driving, and just as he climbed out of the car. he smiled, finding comfort in the fact that they cared and told them he was absolutely sure. they both smiled, forced smiles, it was obvious they didn't agree with louis but they supported it anyways and promised they were both just a phone call away.

louis thanked them both, for everything they'd done in the past week and then walked up the driveway. he used his key to unlock the door, surprised when he found it still worked. he walked in what he expected to be an empty house, but louis got another surprise when he seen niall sitting in the den. it was only one in the afternoon so louis wasn't sure why niall was there on the couch, he usually came home around seven so louis was a little lost.

he didn't saying anything to niall, just smiled and walked away. niall glared at his retreating figure, confused because who the fuck does louis think he is? he can't just walk in here and not say a damn thing to him, that's not how it works.

niall stood from the couch quickly, heading in the direction louis went in. he found louis in their, -his bedroom and glared at his back. he stood behind him silently, waiting for louis to say something but he never did.

"what're you doing here?" niall asked, deciding he'd speak first because who knows how long louis will take to say something.

"uh, living?" louis asked, as if it was the most obvious thing and walked over to his drawer, that was now empty.

"i told you to leave, i didn't mean for you to come back." niall said and louis laughed sarcastically because obviously niall didn't want him to come back but he really didn't give a care.

"well, i am both financially and emotionally unstable -thanks to you, and i can't take care of myself or the baby. so, i've decided on staying here until i'm at least financially stable because god only knows i'll never be emotionally stable after this." louis said, feeling slightly winded as he finished.

"i'm not the reason you're financially unstable." niall snapped, he knew what he was the reason louis was emotionally hurt but he definitely was the reason for his financial problems.

"uh, yes you are mr. just quit your job, i'll take care of you." louis said, mocking niall's irish accent and the older man glared.

"whatever, i just said that so you would stop bitchin' about your feet hurting." niall said and louis rolled his eyes because why the fuck does he love this immature asshole.

"well, whatever your reason was, i still quit and i still lived off of your money so you'll have to continue to support me until i can support myself and our baby." louis said, walking to the bathroom to shower.

"fuck that, i'm not coming home to see you everyday. i'll get you an apartment and pay for it until you can, but you are not staying here." niall seethed, stopping louis from turning on the water.

"perfect!" louis said, mocking excitement, "things probably would've gotten awkward when i brought my boyfriend over."

niall stopped all his movements, trying to detect the lie but he couldn't. all signs pointed to louis telling the truth and niall wonders if this is what it feels like to get your heart stomped on. it definitely feels that way. his chest is tight but empty, like louis had literally ripped his heart out.

"fuckin' slut, it's only been a week." niall said, despite the fact that every voice in his head was telling him not to.

"oh, but i thought you liked that," louis said, pausing words as he took a few steps towards niall, "thought you loved daddy's little cock slut." louis finished, voice soft as he trailed his hands down niall's chest.

"fuck," niall rasped, momentarily getting lost in the feeling of louis' hands on him.

"don't you love me, daddy?" louis asked innocently and niall groaned, why was he playing these fucking mind games with him.

"yeah, princess. i love you, so much." niall said, voice raspier than it was two minutes ago. but to his credit, louis is standing right in front of him and giving him this innocent look and he's groping niall like he doesn't know what he's doing.

"that's too bad," louis whispered, hands falling dangerously low on niall's abdomen. niall looked at him confused, waiting for him to say more. to tell him exactly why it's too bad but nothing ever came.

louis just stepped back, an all too innocent smile on his face.

"louis?" niall questioned and louis looked at him, waiting for him to say what he had to say, "why's it too bad?" niall finished, voice nervous because despite what he's done, he really doesn't want to go another day without louis in the house.

"well niall, you can't just have one of us. if you don't want her, you can't have me." louis said and niall was a little confused, but then it clicked.

"what makes you think its a her? its probably a him." niall asked.

"what makes you think its a him?" louis snapped back, glaring at niall despite the fact that he was mentally cheering because of this conversation.

"you didn't have any morning sickness, its probably a boy." niall said, repeating exactly what the nurse said when louis told her he wasn't having morning sickness. louis was surprised, niall must have been reading stuff on the internet or something.

"so you've been doing your reading?" louis asked, a questioning look on his face as he looked over at the false blonde.

"no." niall said. one lie wouldn't hurt, or at least that's what niall told himself.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊

yall are amazing ok. just pointing this out; I see all of your comments and appreciate them all. i'd reply to everyone but idk what to say to most of them. but srsly, thanks for the support.

what next?