Chapter 2

Chapter two: Heaven-angels; or Hell-demons.?.

"Kylie... "I heard a faint call of my name. My eyes snapped opened I was surrounded by black.

"Where am I?!" I muttered to myself.

"Your in between." A voice called in.

"In between? Huh!!? In between what?" I asked as I stood up.

"Heaven and Hell, of course." The same voice piped in.

"What?!" I shrieked. The voice chuckled.

"You have to choice. Heaven- with the angels. Or Hell- with the demons. You must choose fast."

"Heaven. Duh!" I shouted.

"Well, hurry up and confess your wrong doings to see if you have passed the test."

"Okay. When I was eight, I told my mom that my older brother had pinched me, when in reality I was the one to pinch him. And he said he would tell on me, and I said 'if you tell on me. I'll tell on you.' And he asked what for and my mommy wouldn't believe him over me. So I told him that I would tell mommy that he called me a name or was the one to pinch me and then he pinched himself to get me into trouble. He got in trouble and I got away Scott free.

.-when I was ten, I stole a piece of gum from my moms purse.- I buried a live cat at the age of five.- I over fed Mr. Gold, my pet goldfish, to make him fat and he ended up eating so much that he became obese and died. The other day in dance practice, I was teaching a class and I yelled at them because I was having a bad day." I fessed up, with a sigh at the end. The voice was now chuckling, so hard.

"Kylie. Wake up." The voice said . I was confused. Aren't I awake.?.

The next thing I know, I open my eyes and I'm surrounded by white. I'm in heaven!

"No, no you're not. You're in the hospital. I had you believing that you had to make a choice. Heaven or Hell. And I got it all on video tape." I heard a males deep chuckle and then they started full on laughing.

I turn my head to see a smiling and laughing idiot. None other than Kyle Howard.

"What?" I snapped as I went to sit up.

"Be careful." He pushed me backdown onto the bed.

"You've been out for eight hours. That hole left a nasty mark, and left you with a concussion." Kyle sat down on my hospital bed.

"This is your fault." I glared.

"Nope. It was all yours. You should've handed me the bowl like I had asked."

"That's the thing. You didn't ask. You demanded.... BIG, wait NO, HUGE difference there." I snapped.

"Yeah well... I'll see you later. I have things to do and people to see." He picks his phone from the table stand by my bed as he stood up, popped his back and strolled out.

"Prick." I mumbled.

"I heard that." I looked up to see Kyle's head in the door and then he was gone....

----

It's been hours and I've been by MYSELF! With nothing to do, other than watch Disney channel.

"Good afternoon, I'm Dr. Andrew Hamilton, and I will--" he stopped once I turned to face him. He visibly gulped and took a deep breath.

"Uh, are-are- you okay.?" I asked him. He nodded and sighed with a nervous laugh. He had dark brown hair, blue eyes, a strong jaw line, and he looked muscular.