Chapter 18: Sick, Insane, Killing, Psychopath.

Ruby's POV:

I huffed as I plopped onto Jeff's seemingly comfortable bed - his training is painful.

"Ruby you had this coming right when you agreed to Slenderman.." Jeff's voice cut into my thoughts, he was currently standing at the foot of his bed, looking down at me.

"I know!" I exclaimed digging my nails into my scalp, will someone just give me a break please?!

Jeff walked towards me and pulled my hands, placing them in front of me, "Don't let your anger get to you."

"Says a lot coming from you Jeff."

He scoffed, "Well Ruby, I've been doing this for years now and know how to deal with this; soooo, I'm pretty sure you should take this shred of advice from me."

I shrugged, "It's not as simple as 'Calm down and don't let a situation where your kidnapped get to you' don't you think despite my chill facade with all of this, I'm actually scared as hell!"

He sat next to me wordless before laying down on his back completely, "Your right Ruby, let me try to explain this to you." He paused grabbing his knife magically from his pocket and placing it right below my neck, "Don't you think that if I wanted to kill you, I would've already done it?"

His words etched into my brain replayed endlessly, why hasn't he done it then?!

I can't simply leave behind my own sanity and start killing innocent lives either!!

"Then whats stopping you..?" My words came out in more of a whisper as he brought the knife even closer to my neck.

He nodded his head before leaning onto the back of my shoulder, "How the fuck should I know?!" He scoffed dropping the knife and quickly getting off the bed.

I looked up in shock as he paced back and forth. I wonder what his little psycho head would be thinking right now. Now that I mention that I wonder if he even thinks. 'Is everything to him instinct?'

"Ruby you compare me to a wild animal way to much." He muttered as he continued pacing.

A blush spread across my face when he pointed it out, I didn't mean for it to be offensive. Then the question occurred to me: how did he know what I asked?

"Jeff how did-"

"You looked..at me...Like the rest of..Them.." His tone grew angrier with every word and I knew staying in this room would eventually lead to my death.

But as you know curiosity did kill the cat, "Who?" I whispered.

He stopped dead in his tracks, he leaned his head on his shoulder staring down at me a look of anger, madness, and even pain, "Who you ask..? Who!?" Okay he's lost it.

The fear of what he can do kept me frozen in place. Now don't get me wrong! - I wasn't stupid I knew to run far, far away but let's be real a professional killer vs a tiny little fireball like me?

"I'm sorry.." The words came out breathless, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

He seemed to calm down by my words, he exhaled and turned to face me, "Don't question it again." He scowled, his face and tone giving a reminder of the horrible person he really is.

The sick, insane, killing, psychopath he really is.

The sick, insane, killing, psychopath that I'm stuck with.