Thugs Fall In Love Too

A/N : I did this for fun , i never said i was good ! So if you dont like it , dont read it ... Have a nice day (:

Chapter 1

Angel Was Walking The Halls At School , And A Bunch Of Hoodlems Was Tryna Holla At Her She Just Smiled & Kept Going Cause She Don't Like The "Thug" Type But They Liked Her Angel Was Lightskin 5'4 With Light Brown Eyes & Jet Black Long Hair , She Was Thick Had The Perfect Shape & Her Face Was Hella Pretty & Her Swagg Was Super Classy Everybody Loved And Wanted Her But She Always Put School First.

Angels Bestfriend Dondria Ran Up To Her Asking What She Was Doing Tonight Angel Said Nothing So Dondria Said Be Ready By 10:44 We Going To a House Party Angel Just Smiled Amd Laughed And Said Okay Girly. Dondria Was Browskined 5'6 Skinny But Very Pretty & Her Swagg Was On Point Shoe Game Crazy She Was Kinda A Tom Boy.

As The Bell Rung Dondria Huged Angel And Said See You Later They Went Their Seperate Ways Angel Was Almost Home Then She Bumped Into This Gorgeous Boy She Looked Up And He Smiled She Said I'm Soo Sorry He Said Its Ok Ma ' What Yo Name She Said Angel He Said You Look Like One & Winked She Smiled & Said Thanks Whats Your Name He Said De'Shawn But Call Me Dee. She Said Well Dee Nice Meeting You With a Flirty Smile Then She Walked On Away.

As Angel Got Home She Threw Her Bag On The Floor Kissed Her Mom On The Cheek Then Ran Up Stairs To Her Room And Called Dondria , When Dondria Answered...

Angel : *Screamed*

Dondria : *Laughed* Lol what Girl

Angel : I Bumped Into This Sexy Boy!

Dondria : What He Look Like!?

Angel : He Was Light'Skined 6'4 Tatted Had 1 Dimple On His Right Side He Had A Fade He Had Grey Eyes ! His Name Was Dee

Dondria : Lol Look For Him At The Party Tonight ,Yo ' Start Geting Dressed!

Angel : *Giggles* Ok Bye.