Part 2

Part 2.

Angel Got Ready For The Party It Took A While But It Was Worth It She Had Black Leggings On A Half Shirt That Showed Off Her Belly Ring She Had On Red Bottom Heels And Her Hair Was Curled To Profection Her Earings Was Amazing She A Custom Made Angel Neck Lace & She Had Her Lucky Ring On Everything Was Straight.

Few Minutes Later Dondria Pulled Up And Blew The Horn Angel Grabed Her Purse And Ran Out The Door When She Got In The Car She Heard *Asap* Fuckin Problems And Dondria Was Singing Her Hood Mix

" I Love Thug Niggas That's My Fuckin Problem And Yeah I Love To Shop I Gotta Shoping Problem" Then We Both Busted Out Laughing We Pull Up To The Party All You Could Smell Was Loud ! Dondria Yelled Damn Smoke Session Soon We Steped In People Was Dancing So We Walked Around And Sat Down.

All Of Sudden I'm Diffrent Came On Angel & Dondria Made Their Way To The Middle Of the Dance Floor And Twerked On Eachother Yelling Look Back At It Laughing All Of Sudden Somebody Pushed Angel & Angel Said Excuse You And The Girl Said No Bitch Excuse You (Angel Don't Do The Name Calling Game Her Mama Didn't Name Her Bitch So Don't Call Her That) Next thing You Know Angel Was Beating The Fuck Out Of Her She Didn't Get 1 Punch In Then This Boy Picked Angel Up And Took Her Outside He Seems Familar...?