Part 3

Part 3.

When They Got Outside & He Put Her Down She Turned Around About To Snap - But She Smiled & Said Dee ? He Said I Never Seen An Angel Fight But You Was Still Gorgeous The Whole Time They Laughed.

Then Dondria Came Outside Going Off Looking For Angel Then Angel Yelled Stop I'm Ok!!!! They Laughed Dondria Said Girl You Tore Her Ass Up! She In There Crying And Smirked And Said Now Who's The Bitch Dondria Said Who's This Boy.? Angel Whispered The 1 I Told You About On The Phone Dondria Smiled Saying Oh. Ask Do He Got A Friend He Laughed Saying I Can Hear Y'all Then He Yelled Drew Come Here Then He Introduced Drew To Dondria.

Then He Asked Angel To Come Sit With Him They Sat On His Car & Ooo It Was A Nice Car Angel Thought Almost Finer Than Him Then He Smiled & Started Asking Angel Questions Angel Just Kept Laughing And Answering Them. Then Angel Asked Where Do You Work. ? he Stared Off & Said I Trap She Sighed... And Said Well You Gotta Get It Some How. Dee Said Money Hard Now A Days I Gotta Help My Moms Out Angel Smiled & Nodded. Angel Asked How Old He Was He Said 19 Angel Was Just Finna Turn 18 So That Was Perfect :)

So Dee Asked Was It Ok If He Could Take Her Home She Said Yeah Then Told Dondria Bye. When They Got In His Car *R.Kelly* Ignition remix came on. He sung along to it.

" Now I'm not tryna be rude but hey pretty girl I'm feeling you" then he winked at angel & angel just laughed and though he diffrent from most thugs.

They got to angels house & they sat in the car talking for a minute then angel asked was his eyes real dee said yea ma are yours.? angel said yeah and smiled they looked into eachother eyea and kissed but it wasn't just any kiss this kiss was special.

Angel Blushed & Jumped Out The Car Saying Text Me In The Morning! He Smiled & Winked Then Drove Off He Keep thinking about angel & how she was diffrent from other girls then.he keep singing "Power trip by j.cole" And smiling on his way to bed angel txted him.

AngelOfMine <3 : I'm glad we met today :)

DeeSexy <3 : Same Here Ma :*

AngelOfMine <3 : Good-Night ^_^

DeeSexy : Night Ma ' ;)