Part 8 .

Part 8.

Angel Starting Calming Down Saying Ok She Understands So Dee Took Her Home & Told Her To Pack Some Cloths They Leaving For A While. Angel Thought About School But She Also Thought She Can't Go To School If She Dead So She Shook Her Head. & Wrote A Note To Her Mom Saying She Was On A Field Trip With Her School. Since Her Mom Was Always Working Or With Her Bf.

Angel Locked The Door & Ran To The Car & She Heard Dee On The Phone Telling His Boss What He Say & He Was Taking His Gf Away For A While Angel Heard His Boss Saying They'll Handle The People That Did It. Dee Said Alright & Hung Up.

Angel Got In The Car Tryna Fake A Smile Saying She Ready , As Dee Drove Off All Angel Kept Thinking Was I Never Thought I Would Fall In Love With A Thug & See My Bestfriend Die When I Turned 18 . Then On The Radio She Heard *Tamar Braxton* Love & War And She Started Singing.

" We stay on the front lines Yeah but we're still here after the bomb drops We go so hard we lose control The fire starts then we explode When the smoke clears we dry our tears Only in love and war"

Dee Stared At Her & Said Angel I Never Meant For This To Happen Angel Said I Know Dee. He Said We Just Gotta Thug It Out Ma ' I Got You Angel Smirked And Looked At The Window