Part 7.

Part 7.

Angel Woke Up Yelling At Dee About School ! So They Both Got Up & Got Dressed.

When They Got In The Car All You Heard Was *Future* Never End Of Course Dee Started Singing.

" We don't wanna neva end It's like our life has just began You walkin' out, you comin' back again Cause we became the best of friends You got all the questions and I know all the answers I took your heart, girl, holding it up for ransom"

Angel Just Smiled Finally He Got To Her House Angel Kissed Him And Said She Had a Great Weekend :) & He Winked Saying I Love You She Smirked Dee Yelled Ima Pick You Up After School!!!! She Waved & Went In The House Got Ready For School Then Took Off Walking As She Walked To School She Called Dondria But Dondria Didn't Answer And Had Been Acting Weird Lately So Angel Thought Hmm I'll Just Ask At School.

When Angel Got To School She Looked For Dondria. ? But Still Couldn't Find Her Angel Thought Maybe She Was Sick So Angel Went To Class All she Was Thinking About Was De'Shawn <3 She Put His Name On Everything She Could. ^_^ Til A Teacher Asked Her To Stop Angel Just Smirked And Said Ok.

Finally After A Long Day In School The Bell Rung Angel Went Outside To Wait For Dee & When He Pulled Up She Got In They Kissed & He Pulled Off Angel Said Babe Do Me A Favor He Said Yeah Baby Wassup She Asked Would He Stop By Dondria's. And So He Did

When Angel Pulled Up Dondria's Car Wasn't There She Thought Dondria Had Moved Back With Her Mom For a Second But Dondria Kept Saying She Would Never Go Back There. So Angel Knocked On The Door & It Slowly Creeped Open & When Angel Walked In She Saw Drew On The Floor Dead & Dondria Beside Him Angel Screamed De'Shawn!!!!

Dee Grabed His Strap & Ran In The House And Looked Down Saying Damn Man! Ma' We Gotta Go! He Wiped Her Finger Prints Off The Door And Made Her Get In The Car.

Angel Crying And Asking What's Going On Dee Yelling We In The Middle Of A Turf war So They Killed My Boy & Yo Girl. ! Now Chill Angel He Said The Same Way They Killed Them They'll Kill Us. We Gotta Be Careful Ma! I Can't Lose You I Love You To Much !