Part 4 .

Part 4.

Angel Woke Up & Ran Straight To Her Mom Telling Her Everything That Happend Yesterday And Her Mom Just Laughed Saying Angel Been Bit By The Love Bug Angel Just Stared Off & Said But He's Also A Thug. Her Mom Smirked And Said Honey "Thugs Need Love Too" Angel Smiled And Ran To Her Room.

Soon Angel Got Up Stairs She Heard Her Phone Ringing.

" Friends How Many Of Us Have Them Friends Ones We Can Depend On" She Answered

Dondria : Good Morning Angel <3

Angel : Morning Love <3

Dondria : Last Night Was Amazing!

Angel : Ha Sure Was.

Dondria : I Lost My Virginty...

Angel : TO WHO?!

Dondria : Drew

Angel : That's All He Wanted. *Shaking her head*

Dondria : No Umm He's Still Here.

Drew : *Snatches the Phone* Hi Angel

Angel : *Screams & Laugh* Hi Drew.

Dondria : TTYL Girl :)

Angel : Kaye Byeee.

Angel Gets Off The Phone & See's Dee Txt'd Her.

DeeSexy : Good-Morning Angel :)

AngelOfMine : Morning ^_^

DeeSexy : Let Me Take You Out To Eat.

AngelOfMine : What time.?

DeeSexy : Right Now Look Outside ;)

AngelOfMine : Smiles And Says Give Me 10 Mins.

DeeSexy : Kayee Beautiful.

Angel Tells Her Mom & Then Goes Outside To Get In The Car & Dee Says Hey & Hugs Her Angel Just Smiles While Dee Drove Off Singing.

Adorn

" These lips can't wait to taste your skin, baby, no, no And these eyes, yeah, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby" Then He Winked at Angel She Smiles He Stops The Car At Ihop's Parking Lot. And Said I Usually Don't Care For Most Females But Angel You Diffrent Since I Saw You All I Could Think About Was You.

Angel Smiled & Said I Feel The Same Way Then He Grabed Her & Kissed Her It Was Slow & Passionate A Very Speacial Kiss Angel Thought To Her Self Wow As They Walked In Dee Was Smiling So Hard People Was Just Staring & Laughing We Heard Somebody Say What a Cute Couple.

Dee Stoped Smiling & Said I Wish We Was A Couple They Sat Down Ordered Some Pancakes Angel Just Got Regualr Pankcakes Dee Had Whipcream Banana Nut Pankcakes With A 1000 Toppings. Angel Said Boy You Gone Be Sick Pushing Him He Said Ima Thug We Don't Get Sick ! Then They Both Started Laughing.

All Of A Sudden A Female Walked Up And Sais Dee I Thought You Was Single. ? Dee Said I Thought You Was A Thot. ? Angel Laughed And Said Don't Worry About Him Worry About Yourself I Got This Over Here Ok. ? Then The Girl Smirked & Walked Off Angel Yelled Stank Booty Hoe. Dee Started Laughing. Angel Just Stared.....

Dee Asked Angel What's Wrong Angel Said "How Many Hoes Do You Have?" Dee Smirked None I Was With Her For A Year She Cheated So We Broke Up Since Then I Just Been About My Money Angel Smirked And Said If You Say So He Grabed Her & Kissed Her Saying I Cant Wait Til Your Mines. Angel Just Smiled.