Part 18.

Part 18.

Angel & Dee Went To Angel Upstairs. Dee Jump On Angels Bed & Pulled Her Down With Him He Pulled Her Closer And Started Holding Her Angel Slowly Kissed Him ...

So Dee Said Baby What You Wanna Do After You Graduate Angel Was Quiet For A While Then She Got Up & Got A Paper Showing She Was Accepted Into Georgia State. Dee Put His Head In His Hands.

He Sighed & Said We Just Got Married And You Leaving Me .? Angel Said No Babe I Don't Know I Dont Wanna Leave You! But I Really Need This Dee Got Up & Grabed His Car Keys Leaving As Fast As He Could.... In The Car He Heard *Jagged Edge* Promise

" Nothin' is promised, to me and you So why will we let this thing go? Baby I promise, that I'll stay true Don't let nobody say it ain't so Baby I promise That I will never leave That everything will be alright, I I promise, these things to you Girl just believe I promise"

Dee Started Thinking Why Did I Leave!!! Fuckkkk & Shaking His Head He Turned Around By Time He Did He Saw Angel Walking Around He Knew She Was Looking For Him So He Yelled Her Name & Stoped The Car... The Sat On The Front Of Car & Dee Said Bae I'm Sorry I Just Don't Want You To Ever Leave...

Angel Said I Understand But We Can Make This Work Dee Said I Just Want The Best For You ... Angel Said That's Why I'm Going To Cali Unversity!!! Dee Said That's A Hour Away Smiling!? Angel Said Yessss We Can Get An Apartment & I Can Go To School... And You Can Do What You Do! Dee Smiled :)